• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

What would you like to see in Killing Floor 3

"-If Catacombs proved something, is that people don't like dark maps. So that's a hard pass. " Idk if it's really that simple. I guess it's because they should have given us more tools to deal with the darkness effectively(more skills like flaretov for instance), generators to turn on or...
  2. G

Sound KF1 Stalker and Siren sounds mod?

Is it possible to replace the files so I can get KF1 Siren and Stalker sounds/voices in KF2?
  3. G

Sharpshooter needs a rebuilding.

The problem is not SS. The problem is the nature of KF2. Spamming zeds on all sides in tight maps will that to any Sniper class of any game. I get that KF1 was sometimes boring and too much "shooting gallery", but the pressure was higher and mistakes were punished more heavily. KF2 went in the...
  4. G

Killing floor 2 is already good enough,please read this and stop destroying it with useless content

Yep. They should focus on improving/reworking the half-assed ideas(Bad Perk Skills/Upgrades/Survivalist/Defense zones/Objective maps). Broken stuff like Medic + Zerk needs fixing too.(capping dmg reduction at 50% should help)
  5. G

What would you like to see in Killing Floor 3

- More horror atmosphere and music. - Zeds talking creepy **** like in KF1 classic(they don't seem to talk in KF2) - Better way to swap primary weapons when you have more than 2 - Balanced Skill choices. Too many skills in KF2 are simple better than the other option. - More in depth way to...
  6. G

Survivalist needs more weapon swap speed/level

I've seen a fair ammount of people asking for this, and it doesn't seem to take much effort to be implemented. Capping at 50% or 60% at level 25 Of course Survivalist needs some more changes than only the one in the title, but it would be a very good start. The class has always been somewhat...
  7. G

Flex ever going to be fixed?

Idk Borderlands 2 can work well with a few ini tweaks... There are probably more games but i don't remember.
  8. G

Flex ever going to be fixed?

Even when setting it to only Gibs* makes my fps drop to 20s randomly. So,,, I bought this game on early access and Flex used to run really well and now(been a while) it's just completely broken. That's quite disappointing, considering I bought the game in EA and I come back to the game from...
  9. G

I really dislike QuarterPounds

Oh yes, that's exactly what I said isn't it? /s This game is mostly directed towards online play, but you still can solo HoE with all perks with skill + game knowledge, as far as I know. Plus, there is no problem in applying different balance rules for solo(you heal 50 hp per syringe charges)...
  10. G

Ah, but the FPs give you much less room for mistakes if the sharp fumbles that shot or if the team doesn't split their focus correctly between small zeds/FP SC. They are also much more dangerous when blocking narrow passages, which is what kills most in this game. If a QP is blocking the way...
  11. G

Well, that is the problem, any perk can kill them with ease. It makes the game less tactical/strategical and more shooty. And I like Killing Floor because it makes you think about team composition/roles and positioning. FPs and SCs come in later waves to test how well your team organizes and...
  12. G

How Many Perks are Too Many?

Because Demo has to actively detonate it, and this game is faster paced than KF1. Still I like to use C4 a lot and I got really good at it. If your team is a bit organized it's a really good strategy. You just need to communicate. A simple: "Please draw the FPs to the C4 HERE." is enough...
  13. G

Well, I wouldn't mind much if they spawned at waves 4 and 5 and maybe 6. But after that I just want to fight those Big FPs. Waiting for the climax of wave 7+ just to have measly QPs show up it's really depressing and just a big change to what KF players were used to. If the devs wanted to do...
  14. G

How Many Perks are Too Many?

I would like a perk that uses traps.
  15. G

Yep they are really annoying or just flat out insignificant, making a later wave really boring. Fighting 2 or 3 FP is way more entertaining. Regardless of class. Plus I feel there are more possible strategies against FPs even though I find them harder than QP.
  16. G

And I also think they could be removed from the waves. Make them spawn in KFP boss only. When wave 7/10 8/10 and later come I'm waiting for the epic 2 or 3 FP + SC fights and instead these little shits spawn and are quickly dispatched by a half decent Demolitionist. I also like playing as...
  17. G

Remove that E.D.A.R. as enemy... / Rework Boss Monster Abom & KFP

Agreed. EDARs should look more like a cyborg monster. Kinda like the husk/FP
  18. G

Heavy Stutter between waves

Dammn! Spoke too soon... It started happening again. It happens sometimes during waves too, from 60 fps to 30ish
  19. G

Finally had time to test it and I managed to find out what the problem was: I had tweaked my .ini files ages ago to get better performance. Then some time ago I reinstalled KF2 but the old .ini remained the same. How stupid of me, hehehe. I deleted the config folder and KF2 created it after...
  20. G

Sorry for the late reply. It happened when playing online(happens in 90% of later waves like 4 and up to 7 or 10). I asked some guys that were playing with me and they said they don't have this issue... I don't remember it happening when playing solo offline but I will test it(today probably)...