Flex ever going to be fixed?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Gordyne

Nov 4, 2015
Even when setting it to only Gibs* makes my fps drop to 20s randomly.

So,,, I bought this game on early access and Flex used to run really well and now(been a while) it's just completely broken.

That's quite disappointing, considering I bought the game in EA and I come back to the game from time to time to see if they managed to fix it... NOT!

Reactions: Soanos

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Last time i asked about it, i got told to bother Nvidia about flex related issues and its mediocre performance

Reactions: infntnub

Jhil2464

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 10, 2016
In your config files for killing floor 2, set your minimum desired fps to a number like 69. This goes a long way in keeping the fps higher with FLEX. also it sounds like your GPU is not capable of performing this graphical effect in conjunction with all the other settings you have enabled "Bloom, Realistic reflections, Anti-aliasing etc.) Having a very high end GPU will fix this as well.

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I agree with limiting your FPS if trying to play around with it. Mine are locked at 60 and works fine when I decide to mess around with FLEX. Of course that doesn't mean FLEX is functioning properly, I'm just saying my game is playable lol.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
But then again there's nothing that TWI can do about it.
Nvidia dropped support for UE3 titles in later versions of flex, so we are stuck with an outdated version that doesn't work that well.

Reactions: infntnub