• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Holdout Improvments

It might be that I am just a huge fan of killing floor 2, but I feel like there needs to be a progression system in holdout. Wave then tool up then wave then tool up etc. When there is constant action it does not feel as rewarding as the system in KF2. I have enjoyed the little bit of holdout I...
  2. E

What We Are Up To - Incursion Post Launch Plans

This is good news! its not exactly what I want but it's a dam good start. I know just remaking KF2 in vr is not what TW is interested in doing but his game needs something like it and this is a good start. Endless modes are ok but please consider a win point in the future or a different mode...
  3. E

If horde mode is not an option...

Will T.W. consider implementing VR support for KF2 ? If a payed DLC was made for KF2 that added VR support and allowed me to play with non VR players I would buy it hands down. I would buy 10 of them and hand them out to people just to spread the word as it would be so dam fun ! Thank you,
  4. E

Not able to invite Friends for Multiplayer

I also am down. Went to play with my friend today and we could not get a game going. I am willing to test if need be with others.
  5. E

After four hours of play.

I must say that I am really enjoying the game! I love the gun play, of course actually loading the mags would be ideal but the feel of the guns are great. I am enjoying the story mode as well and you guys put some nice work into this! one thing I do not enjoy is attaching forward movement to...
  6. E

Future game modes

Is there a chance if the game sells well that you would be willing to add the horde mode that is iconic to killing floor? With perks and all. it would be so fun in vr.
  7. E

Full Locamotion Please.

Can you describe what the locomotion is like ? I am HOPING it is not attached to the HMD. Having movement direction attached to HMD is is one of the reason devs think free locomotion causes sickness because that method is quite disorienting. In a game like killing floor I'm sure the players will...
  8. E

Wall crawling crawlers in Incursion?

Keep trolling man I'm sure it makes you feel important, and pointing out that you have no idea what your talking about is not an insult it is just a fact. Why would you post something so matter of fact when you actually had no idea ? And then get mad at me for pointing it out. no need to attack...
  9. E

Actually I like killing floor. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting in every thread begging them to make a real VR game and not a teleporting mess. If devs make games like that then people like you can continue to misinform and pretend like you know what your talking about. you obviously don't own...
  10. E

Perks and levels ?

Just saw some GDC gameplay. I really hope there is some perk selection and levelling ? I know this is supposed to be a different game but I was still expecting to retain some of the RPG elements KF is known for. If no levelling or perks I really hope you add the ability to mod. also a statement...
  11. E

Any Idea on a release date?

I hope they are close to done!! kf2 and borderlands 2 are my 2 favourite games. If killing floor incursion plays like kf2 but in vr I will try to convince everyone I know to buy a rift or vive to play it together.
  12. E

VR and non VR compatability?

I would also like this. Frankly I would like to play killing floor 2 with my friends but I would like to play it in vr with decoupled head and weapon tracking.
  13. E

This makes no sense. You clearly don't own a VR head set. Most games I play I can run around the entire map killing **** JUST like I do on my monitor. Only difference is my view is decoupled from my weapons and it feels like your actually there. Other than that the games play is EXACTLY the...
  14. E

Full Locamotion Please.

*My old account with incorrect name was not deleted. This is my account. Anyways. Oculus forums has a petition Requesting to make this ( and a few other games) full locomotion.( 80 replies so far) Arizona sunshine had a lot of people complaining there was no way to move other than teleport...
  15. E

KF 1024 Update

I also was going to post this and JUST as I was about to hit send my mind had an light pop on. I think what they mean is when you parry you will take a minimum of 1 damage not the parry skill issue i brought up. but speaking of that issue , I see that furious defender was fixed by changing the...
  16. E

Martial Artist Speculations

I wouldn't worry about it. The MA will be nothing like any of the ideas in here or on my ma thread. I bet they have a well thought out design that will be fun. I like every perk they have made so far , I have faith the MA will be no different. People are just trying to think way outside the...
  17. E

Martial Artist Speculations

I was just thinking how to implement a skill like this into the martial artist perk I'm attempting to mod. I am trying to put effort into making a really unique perk and I thought a skill like this might be interesting in place of one of my other ideas. My issue with this idea is , will it be a...
  18. E

PC Parry Skill not working as intended ?

this issue involves the berserker's light attack damage buff after a parry as well as the furious defender skill. Neither of these seem to alter light attack damage.
  19. E

KF 1023 Update

Would you mind taking a look at this http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=116310 ,right in the code both Parry and FD do not seem to be working as stated in game. Thanks for all your work I am having a blast with KF2 , its hard to believe that I hated KF1.
  20. E

PC Parry Skill not working as intended ?

either everyone knows this already , or no one cares ? I have done some more testing and used the 'log() function to spit out some numbers, Neither Furious defender nor Parry are augmenting light attack damage. ( Code above seems to be the culprit) even if you fix Parry ( i made a...