• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

PC [BUG] Modified Global Gravity sometimes reset to default.

I've been away for a while. Has this bug been addressed? TIA
  2. N

PC M-16/M203 Grenade Not Reloading

I agree 100%. Problem should be fixed by ... - allowing the grenade to be reloaded using the reload key and/or providing an indicator to show whether there is a grenade loaded in the chamber.
  3. N

Level Design Editing an existent custom map

I would just modify it & post it on the workshop, making certain to ... - give credit to the original map creator - state what you actually modified on the map - state that you are unable to contact the map creator - state that you will remove the map from the workshop if the map creator...
  4. N

Update/Edit: We ran across something unusual while playing LG Maps on endless mode. Some maps do not revert back to default gravity during the specialty rounds. I loaded the maps into the SDK to determine the difference. Here is what I found ... When a map is built using gravity volumes then...
  5. N

I see. Maybe deleting the gravity override line in the SetWorldInfoOverrides for the special waves? <---- Probably a dumb suggestion as I know absolutely nothing about mapping.
  6. N

Thanks for the response. Just to be clear ... It is not a different issue on different maps. It happens on every single map that has gravity set to anything other than default.
  7. N

Any update on this bug?
  8. N

I doubt it's the map maker as it happens on all maps with low gravity. Once you take a any map and change the gravity in the SDK, the map will then exhibit this problem.
  9. N

This bug also happens on the weekly achievements as well. Playing the weekly on a low gravity map turns the low gravity off for the entire 7 rounds.
  10. N

Correct. Tiny Terror, Up Up & Away, etc waves disable low gravity on maps. Any solution planned for this Tripwire?
  11. N

PC [Xmas] The Perfect Gift objective bug

Three of us played it on hard. Two of us got the objective but one did not. Strange.
  12. N

Really low fps

IIRC you need to turn off "shadow play" in GeForce experience. Better yet, just delete the GeForce experience from your PC.
  13. N

Firebug weapons feel weak

^-----THIS-----^ I love playing firebug! With firebug, you have to know, and play, your role properly. You should not be engaging the large zeds, push them back (yes), bump them off a walkway or ledge (yes) but large zeds should not be your focus. As firebug, you are there to handle trash. The...
  14. N

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-modifications/general-modding-discussion-ad/beta-mod-releases/115511-webadmin-auto-kick-players-by-perk-level
  15. N

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

Disables XP. Also, it shouldn't be needed since Robots don't belong in the game. Tripwire, please add the option to disable the Robots in the wen admin.
  16. N

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

I could see having them as a change of pace. They could be used during a seasonal special or something. That or allow them to be toggled on or off in the web admin. That way, people who hate them (and there are many) could turn them off completely.
  17. N

PC SDK Bug?

SDK worked fine after I opted in for the SDK beta
  18. N

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

I'm updating my opinion after playing the beta for a while. I freaking HATE the EDARs. They are totally out of place in this game. Please do one of the following ... - get rid of them - allow admins to toggle them off in web admin - make them a new boss only. EDIT: Our team just opted out of...