• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Reise

Bushido: Feudal Warfare (Chivalry mod) going stand-alone

Stand alone? No knight vs samurai battles? Are they insane?
  2. Reise

[Game] War Thunder

It's not a Russian bias. It's an anti-western bias. I'm gonna take a break until they do something about the sad state of American fighters.
  3. Reise

[Game] War Thunder

Wowzer they really did a number on the F6F Hellcat.
  4. Reise

[Game] WH40K Eternal Crusade. "F2P" massive FPS coming in 2015.

I could dig a 40k Planetside.
  5. Reise

[Game] Nvidia 320.18 WHQL Issues.

Yeah I was getting crashes left and right. Ran fine before, seems to be okay now that I've gone back.
  6. Reise

[Game] Nvidia 320.18 WHQL Issues.

Is that what's causing it? God that's annoying.
  7. Reise

[Game] E3 2013 anyone?

The Crew and Watch Dogs are all we have that aren't sequels so far, huh? Can't wait to see all the DLC Dice puts out for Battlefront 3.
  8. Reise

Takedown screenshots - June 06 2013

First thing I saw was the tacticool AK. Not a good sign.
  9. Reise

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Should've just made this instead of the standard game. Check out the Steam community hub full of kids thinking it's a joke and saying FC3 should be about realism.
  10. Reise

EA voted worst company 2 years in a row

And the next two games they'll be banking on will undoubtedly bomb as hard as ever. No one wants another Mass Effect or Dragon Age.
  11. Reise

[Game] War Thunder

I made a vid of the last 2 games I played back during the US vs Germans HB. First is from Arcade where I shoot a Pe-2 with 4200 rounds of .50, which I'll never play again, and 2nd is HB with the P-47. I got a couple 109s, and had to run from quite a few, too. I'll come back to the game when...
  12. Reise

[Game] War Thunder

I'm still playing. Having a hard time coping with the still broken P-38s, and the tinfoil US bombers. New tracers are nice.
  13. Reise

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

Can't wait to bend into even more crazy positions with mouselook and lean.
  14. Reise

[Game] Space hulk (space hulk space hulk)

Wicked.
  15. Reise

Purchased D. A. R. DLC, cannot use character

I've got the same issue and it's bugging the crap out of me. Every time I select him it loads the default character when I join a match instead. No other DLC character does this.
  16. Reise

[Game] Watch Dogs

Street walking simulator 2013.
  17. Reise

[Game] War Thunder

On full realism people often have a hard time getting engines started and properly taking off. That said, a lot of planes are still incomplete and borrow characteristics from others. Damage can disrupt or disable flight controls and if hit in the right spot, can completely shear wings or the...
  18. Reise

[Game] Aliens: Colonial Marines

Dayum shame. Glad I didn't buy this or Borderlands 2. Godawful wastes of money. Thanks for ruining another classic franchise Gearbox, as if DNF and the last AVP by those other guys wasn't bad enough. If I owned the Aliens IP I'd be suing some people.
  19. Reise

[Game] Chivalry: Battle for Agatha

Aw yeah. Been waiting to come back for this.
  20. Reise

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

CMP M1's always look pretty.