• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Request AVS-36 insted of AVT

It has been said so many times that AVS-36 will make more sense. It has 15 round clip and most importantly it was used in Stalingrad. I am sure there are good lads out there that will do it. Please. pretty please. P.s. Little article with pics http://gunsmith.com.ua/?p=110
  2. C

Sniper scope and tank scope not sharp.

Hi, Just as description says scopes are not sharp to the point that I can not see the readings on tanker scope. The Vertical line is fine but Horizontal line and all the readings are not sharp. I can not say what is the range . Same story with sniper scope. Used to have nice and sharp tip and...
  3. C

You can now pre-order the RO2 OST!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of/id467721611
  4. C

I Don't understand...

I had problems with FPS when played on medium settings. 20-29FPS. So I was upset and tired of game not looking good and low fps SO I changes everything to Ultra just to see how it was supposed to look. And my FPS jumped to 40-45FPS. How is that possible?
  5. C

Squad leaders should get Assists for Arty

So I called an arty for commander. He approved it. He got a crap load of kills. But I did all the hard work. I think SL should get assists. Am I wrong?
  6. C

RO2 release party.

RO2 Do the devs deserve it? Yes or no ? :) http://samhulick.tumblr.com/
  7. C

Russian version IS broken.

Russian Version is still broken. The game will not start.
  8. C

Too birds with one stone.

TWI were trying to get sales and support from both COD crowds and RO people . It does look AT THE MOMENT. That game is still awkward for COD lads and is NOT historically accurate for the "classic" RO player.(MKb-42, silencers etc.) SO what do you think TWI missed both of the "birds" ?
  9. C

Russian version

DO you know if Russian version of the game available. I wanted to change the language to Russian in steam. but it f@#$ up the game so i returned it to English. Does anybody know when the Russian version will be ready?
  10. C

Filter

Can you filter out Just relaxed realism mode ? I was trying to play realism mode but I was ok with custom as well.
  11. C

I miss the "FOG OF WAR"

With the help of plane calling arty is no longer a gamble! It's not rewarding at all. After you place a marker call plane and as soon as enemy getting close call arty. Kaboom you got them all. What a BS! I hope realism servers will have the option to get rid of it. It's just not right. And I do...
  12. C

DEAD LOADER/Gunner

So I was playing in t-34. My loader/gunner got killed. Does this mean my tank is useless now? I could not bail could not shoot. Just was riding around trying to ran over axis. Does this mean you only have to kill loader to win the tank duel?
  13. C

MP-40 is a a death ray gun!

Played Barracks with my friend and i was able to get 3 kills until I picked up a mp-40. I fraged 29 extra kills in 5-7 m time. This gun is seriously too powerful! Getting people from 100 150 m was so easy. I didn't even use SVT ( wich is super easy in RO2) for long ranges. PPSH is no match for...
  14. C

Tank Aim

Is it just me or the tank aim is through mouse and not the usual AWSD ?
  15. C

Badges for hard Copy ?

A quick question. Will RO1 owners get The Guards and Assault badge if they buy DVD copy? Specifically Russian copy. I am on business trip in Russia. And want to get the Russian copy just for ****s and giggles. But if not then I just order from steam.
  16. C

Please enough of Crap

Almost every thread ends in I don't like this crap.. I don't like that.... this used to be ... QUIT IT lads! Wait and see for yourself. PLEASE stop judging the game from shaky cams and press presentations. Of course it's going to be different it's new game after all. Just give it a week for...
  17. C

ANY NEWS FROM 1C Event in Prague

I just hope somebody attended 1C event in Prague and may be can spell some beans. Steady cams etc.
  18. C

Collector's Addition

I'm sure collector's addition is going to be made. How much do you think it will be and what extras would you like to see there maybe there are rumors about the box content? we all know Col. Hans Landa: [to Perrier LaPardite] I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or...
  19. C

RO2 or ROHS

Hi Is it RO2 or ROHS for you?
  20. C

PAX Vice President Interview

I'm sorry if this was already posted I did search on forum and could find anything. Anyway interesting interview mostly about RO2 I really like the bit about grain elevator fight. Hope it will be just as described...