• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Tank's are unrealistic.

I don't play tank maps usually cous tank battles are too unrealistic and now TW is adding new tank maps. Reason why tanks are unrealistic is that the ammos accurate is like laser and tanks are too lasting. It is unrealistic when you shoot at like 4 kilometer and the ammo goes like laser without...
  2. N

2 Ideas that could be usely

There is some ideas that could be good to add. 1. Joining game at the STEAM friends list This could be good when you want to play same server that your steam friend's are playing. I have needed this option many times, cous sometimes the server list just dont give me all dam servers...
  3. N

MG's reloading.

It's very annoying when you need to reload MG, you need to deploy it. So my idea is that those MG's with the clip (MG34 and DP-28) could be reload without deploy, like SMG's. But like if you walk and reload these MG's, it take more time to reload than reload it on deployed. I have died many...
  4. N

Menu/game music

The RO menu needs music on my opinion and that needs world war 2 music. There is site that are Russian/american/ and german WW2 songs: http://ingeb.org/WWII.html
  5. N

lvl up server

Is in RO any server playing what use some mod (don't know name)? But in that mod, when you start playing you are recruit, but playing you can earn stats and grow like captain. Once (about half year ago) there was that kind of server, but it became a normal server. I'd like to see other server...
  6. N

Sniper rifle knife.

Why i can't get knife (or is it Sting???) on my Sniper rifle? It should have on Kar98 and the russian gun. I really have need sometimes Knife at sniper, like when Germany is defending and 1 enemy search my hide, and found me.
  7. N

Luger Remix?

In my opinion the Axis Luger pistol should re-skin. It looks so ugly. I have real working luger (gun that I never sell). But RO luger really looks difrent, it doesn't look real at all. So it should re-skin. I'm Luger fanatic.
  8. N

Litgh tanks!

I know i made topik about t-26: http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15829 But IN RO can be morelight tanks than t-26 like some german MG tanks. So what if there someday come maps where only light tanks or, maps where other side have litgh tanks and other side have only...
  9. N

Russian T-26 tank

Russian T-26 tank was wery used on first yers at World war 2. It was wery used too on Winter war (Russian VS Finland). It had 45mm cannon or two 37mm cannons and MG. It witgh only 9.3 tons and have wery easy to destroy at AT rifle or other AT gun. SO what if it comes on some patch at nextyer...
  10. N

Finnland In RO?

Today is national day of Finnland and that the one reason i make this topik. What if they put Finn into RO? First I think that's stupid idea, then i think but if it work's? Maybe it could works, it have workin in Operation flashpoint and BF1942 mods. Maybe work in RO. Finnish have big part...
  11. N

German antitank guns.

They have more guns than antitank rifle and panzerfaust. German have this kind of grenade rifle: And this kind of antitank rifle: They have Panzerschreck too: Those would be cool in RO.
  12. N

Points at following orders!

I know there is topic what ask do you follow orders. but they only ask do you. So I think what if we get points when we follow orders. Like if leader gives order retreat and you retreat at the following point at the nextone u get 1 point in your scoreboard. And when commander says attack in like...
  13. N

PLZ put some vehicles in maps

Plzput some vehicles on townmaps, because they are boring with out. I dont mean the smallest town maps they are fine. But some Odessa Or kaukasus (not really town map) or krasnuiOktyaberi or stalingrad are boring because is just like Day of defeat. Plz put like one german sdkfz or 1 tank...
  14. N

SQUAD leader nades!

What if squad leader can chose at normal or smoke nades. Because normally players just don't wan't play at squad leader becouse smokes sux. So i think that is good idea to chose at normalor smoke to squadleader. In WW2 squaleaders use normal nades. -.-
  15. N

Make ur own skin

How about you can make your soldier skins when you go server. Like if you play on germans, you can chose is he clothes new or old. Or you can put honor medals (like iron cross or something) in hes jacket and you chose wear he helmet or cap or nothing. Same thing in russian. And if you play squad...
  16. N

MG:s laser ammos OFF

Why there is in MG a laser ammos. Enemy can see where are u shooting and is boring, because when u can put ur mg in good place and shoot,enemy see u in first minute. I think the MG laser ammos put off.
  17. N

Russian new machingun

RO has 2 MG:s in German but only 1 on Russians. Really Russians had more MG:s like Gorjunov SG-43 and SGM (USSR / Russia) There is Gorjunov and SGM: http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg35-e.htm Or those MGs: DPM: http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg34-e.htm Maxim...
  18. N

Eastfront were more countries.

Red orchestra game name is ostfront 41-45= eastfront. So there were more countries in battle then russian and germans. There were, Finnland fight in in 10 times bigger enemy = russia. There were Poland fighting with germans and russians. So when the game is version like 3.5 could the finnland...
  19. N

Shotguns

Red orchestra needs shotguns in game. Because shotguns are wery cool guns, in russian army have in ww2 1 or 2 shotguns if I remember. But i dont remember theyr name. :(
  20. N

More playersin server.

Red orchestra mapsis too larges for 32 players, maps sizes is like battlefield maps size. So why there can be 64 players in server. I'm bored toplay redorchestra biggest maps, when nobody kill me, because their only 32 players what mean like 16 enemies and all they are going to go in taking my...