• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Gilga

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Guess the German's will forever insult Ivan.
  2. Gilga

Extra German lines Extra German lines I don't know if you guys remember me, it's been a year, previously I could not finish my voice lines because my house did not isolate enough noise which ended up with noise complaints so I could not finish my vocal lines. I remodled a room in my basement...
  3. Gilga

https://youtu.be/QpU_JbAO_Cg?t=1m27s *Cough* Maybe some ideas will be inspired. (Only talking about the realist part of the video that they canceled)
  4. Gilga

Let's put full development force on this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landkreuzer_P._1500_Monster this is new and unique. :))))
  5. Gilga

Well we should maybe just have paradrops as a spawning animation for certain maps to build the atmosphere. Also some huge maps could maybe support it. However I partally agree that it would be a huge hasstle.
  6. Gilga

If the people don't go out of the plane fast enough the flaks hit the plane! Problem solved. That would be humorous at least. In seriousness thouhg we could just force players out of the plane at a certain point, for spawn protection the spawns shpuld be placed at the right spot so they can't...
  7. Gilga

Well first, the maps must be big enough to support the parachuting. Jumping out of the plane and seeing the spots where the map ends would be stupid. XD
  8. Gilga

Well by flare I kinda meant some sort of signal gun. A smoke gun would fix the problems the flares come with.
  9. Gilga

^ exactly what they would be awesome for.
  10. Gilga

I would love if people would actually listen to the move here command, not to forget in Rising Storm the flares would be omega useful for mortars. If people practiced with the flares they could pull of better coordination with the team. Not everyone has to use it, just as not everyone uses smoke...
  11. Gilga

If it works coding wise - the spot right under the flare.
  12. Gilga

Shoot in the air how they are intended to be used. :u
  13. Gilga

It would make the battle feel more realistic, for the purpose of preventing the fire thing, make it a veteran unlock. As an alternative (which would be better) would be a signal smoke gun which launches a quick detonating small round of red smoke which would be tall and thin compared to the...
  14. Gilga

The flare gun would be an improvement of the "move here" command which is less useful than it should be. Also maybe we should add a distance meter on every (M) map so people could tell how long one square is. Also more tips when the map loads would be awesome like: "The artillery radius of...
  15. Gilga

The flare gun would be an improvement of the "move here" command which is less usefull than it should be. Also maybe we should add a distance meter on every (M) map so people could tell how long one square is.
  16. Gilga

Something that would be nice to have in the game would be a flaregun for squad and team leaders, this would allow better management of the team and make some nice trailer effects. :) Don't know how hard it is to make one though.
  17. Gilga

I have received noise complaints after doing the death lines x) I am still unsatisfied with them and I still need to make a few changes to what I already have lines. I guess I will have to think of something
  18. Gilga

I suggest we make a private Steam Group to organize this.
  19. Gilga

To the topic of getting this mod known to the public - A good trailer attracts everyone. Just saying! Also we should message Youtubers that are into Red Orchestra 2 and make them aware of the mod once it gets enough content. Examples include: Robbaz - https://www.youtube.com/user/Robbaz...
  20. Gilga

Sorry guys for the long inactivity - I will try to post the remaining lines this week for your feedback, if nothing can be improved or added that should be all. :) I also had the idea, which would be a lot of work but nice doing eventually, that when the player reaches the rank hero there...