• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

Just played a quick round, I see the emotes are TF2 style equippables. I really hope you don't put stupid looking animations in, remember the feel of the game, its not a place for air guitar emotes. New map is pretty sweet, the background weather effects and the sound effects are really cool...
  2. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

LITERALLY HITLER! LITERALLY HITLER! Go drink your milk kid, you don't know what a Nazi is. Also great, you've baited me into replying again. On topic, are there actually new emotes in this update?
  3. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

The O-word, better stop before someone's feefees get damaged beyond repair or they get subjected to views which challenge their own. Alright Ducky, I won't respond anymore. The blueish font makes it quite clear. Also what is a super moderator, is that like the guy who sits up on the platform...
  4. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

Either a mental disorder or an excuse for not getting laid. Sorry to put it so bluntly but the reason our society is so messed up is because we're afraid to hurt anyone's feelings even if it needs to be said. do you masturbate? It's an adult forum btw so don't get uncomfortable.
  5. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

The reason I threw the term SJW out there was just because that's how Rae comes across to me. Like some intern at the office thought it would be so funny and quirky to make a character in a dress in a game like KF2. Like you said: "trying so hard to make things equal" is already failing. The...
  6. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

Well the gaming market is absolutely flooded with content these days. Games like Overwatch are garbage but they're shiny and fast and have cute girls in them, and it has Blizzards name on it. Is it a good game? Not at all. Does it attract players? Of course. I wouldn't want to associate with 90%...
  7. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

http://steamcharts.com/app/232090 Google is your friend. This chart shows exactly what I mean. There were a few early peaks when the big updates came out, but since then less and less players show up for each update less players stick around in general. Peak player counts...
  8. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

I can agree with this. I give the game a solid 8/10 and I'm only hard on it because I like it. If I didn't like it I wouldn't care at all. Well if you have been around the forums over the game's EA phase you would have seen all the threads and ****posts and dissatisfaction of people throughout...
  9. Oy The Destroyer

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

I'm glad to finally see multi-perk weapons, it's an idea that had occured to me a few times in the past while playing, thinking "If only I could get Commando bonuses on the M16 it would be awesome." Well here we are, it's a reality. The only thing about that is that it also validates my other...
  10. Oy The Destroyer

What happened to the KF2 post launch reviews?

There was no real content released or hype generated, no viral marketing, not even a new map. Most people who didn't know about this game during early access still don't. The game will begun to grow now in a big way, as we finally expand the arsenal and polish the game up, but for now the fact...
  11. Oy The Destroyer

Small weapon pool for classes still disappointing going into release

I still think whoever works at TW whose in charge of executive decisions, the guy who gets to decide what the team works on next, had no idea what he was doing with survivalist. It definitely, 100% would have been a better idea to just make a couple weapons and a map for release than a shoddy...
  12. Oy The Destroyer

Let's talk Versus!

Haven't played since the changes. My impression of versus was that humans have the advantage because of guns, but zeds can take advantage of stupid people/noobs and ambush them or split them up. In order for the zeds to win, at least some of the players need to be bad or mess up. Until the boss...
  13. Oy The Destroyer

Small weapon pool for classes still disappointing going into release

I'd love a full-length double barrel, classic. Or make it a triple barrel and it's a perfect T3.
  14. Oy The Destroyer

Why did you make the Firebug even weaker?!

Napalm should just be a raw damage increase that changes the colour of the flame or something. There's no point in having a skill that spreads fire like that when your weapons spray fire everywhere anyway. Zeds light up instantly. If they needed to first char a bit before fully catching on...
  15. Oy The Destroyer

Drops are "Random and Time-Based" says a Dev who doesn't know how they really work.

I didn't mean to imply this update would kill the game, I think the game is already struggling to keep players active as it is. But this update offers very little to return for and not a ton of new people will come just because it's "out" now. Not unless there's massive hype like Bethesda does...
  16. Oy The Destroyer

Drops are "Random and Time-Based" says a Dev who doesn't know how they really work.

Now now, it's easy to throw stones at TW, we've all done it. No offense to the dev team personally here, but this update is bad and you should feel bad. There better be a sweet Christmas event or this game is gonna die off real fast from this "update."
  17. Oy The Destroyer

KF 2 1048 Opt In Beta

That's just the way zed time works Fouts, same thing with Gunslinger reloads.
  18. Oy The Destroyer

KF 2 1046 Opt In Beta is Up!

Disappearing/Dud Projectiles Not fixed. They generally seem to work better for most weapons, and they tend to work more reliably in zed time, but I noticed my C4 being duds at least 30% of the time which is literally unusable. I threw two duds in a row twice in one game, neither was in zed time...
  19. Oy The Destroyer

Aight TWI, you've got a mess to fix

That's pretty much what the perk seems like to me. Another Swat/Zerk as far as tankiness goes, as well as a focus on mainly demo and medic weapons. Such a weird ass concept to start with, I'm not even sure what their vision for this perk is. They're trying to somehow represent every perk in five...
  20. Oy The Destroyer

Survivalist Beta - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Medic does get a damage boost perk as well as a magazine extension perk since they last reworked the skill trees. Sharpshooter also gets crouched damage, scoped damage, headshot damage and I think even standing still damage perks.