• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Reality bites. Bites hard.

I've been sitting here reading all the complaints about innacurate this, or mismodelled that, and how so-and-so sucks because he did x instead of doing y. All I can do is sigh right now. I don't even have the energy to laugh at how serious people can be over the most nonsensical things. Last...
  2. C

RO Devs - possible ZA workaround

Per this thread on the steampowered.com forums, at least. It looks like only the latest version of ZA is the culprit, while the older version (5.5) works fine. Just FYI.
  3. C

Tank data error?

In reading the History and Tactical Guide I notice that the Pz.IIIL is listed as having the 5cm KwK38 L/42 main gun. As far as I'm aware all Pz.IIIL models carried the 5cm KwK39 L/60 main gun. The graphic even shows this gun for this model tank. If the gun's performande is based on data for the...
  4. C

Map suggestions

With bullet/projectile drop being modelled I can forsee a lot of people struggling with learning how to compensate. What I'd like to see is a talented mapper create a "shooting range" map that incorporates targets at varying distances. A rifle range, SMG range, grenade range, MG range, etc. It...
  5. C

Adventures in real computing

If this past week has taught me anything, it's that Murphy is alive and well and living in my house. This whole deal started innocently enough. All I wanted to do was to replace the old AMD Athlon XP 1600+ processor I've been using for the last 6 years. I found an Athlon XP 2900+ at a decent...
  6. C

Question on rifles and trajectory

From what I've read in other posts it sounds as though bullet drop is modelled in the game. If it is, then very well done. However, there is one question that comes to mind... Are you able to adjust your sights to compensate for trajectory at various ranges? Or are you left with "kentucky...