• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Vfn4i83-Maps Scrapbook

Some update for now. Really want to nail that forest looks.
  2. V

Lightning Building Crash, has any fix; workaround?

Sorry to reviving old thread, but want to leave it here, that I could recover the work done, and manage to fix the lighting issue. Somehow the terrain was too big and too detail(I think the mapper had something to do with it ;) ). Just cut wherever I could, also cut LightmasImportance volume...
  3. V

It just crash when it get 94ish% of light compiled. The map dont have that much stuff in it yet, just some statics and prefabs, few trees. No error message displayed. 16GbRam, 2GbVRam
  4. V

So decided to have a look on a old map, and realize why I stopped. Cant compile the lights pass on it. My question is: Can I save this project; easily or at all and fix that?
  5. V

Vfn4i83-Maps Scrapbook

Having familiarized myself with the UT Editor a bit now, feel confident enough to post my future work here. Note that vegetation is not final, has been used for familiarization with the tool, and appears to a bit resource intensive, going to keep close to game original levels. Terrain has been...
  6. V

About Terrain Painting - Not saving Material at the Layer

The idea was to use a single layer for the entire map, since you can narrow most of it by some settings on the material, but going to set for diferent Layers for every major part on the mapÇ swamp, river, town and so on. Hmmm, that video cleared a lot, thx.
  7. V

Solved, Editor gives null material id you dont add as a left_click>add selected material to layer> (write a neme for Material)
  8. V

I having a bit of trouble trying to set some materials for Terrain Painting process. On a single layer I try to set multiples terrain materials, withing the the same "default grass" layer, dont know at this moment if this is actually the right way, but, the editor is not allowing me to set said...
  9. V

Object Manipulation and Model Loading Doubts

Something like that, thx.
  10. V

Thx 4 the reply; I fully loaded several times but no success, so the easiest way was to copy from somewhere and then load. Still not having success trying to move multiple objects as one attached. Use the Base thing but the still individual objects with theyre own pivot. Cant find anyway to...
  11. V

OMG I get a crash every time I transform a object
  12. V

How do I make a object and its parents to transform as one ? Or grouping is the salvation? And how to force the model I wanting, instead of open a map to rip from there, to load in my map. // no matter, solve this one. I wasnt finding the packages.
  13. V

RO2 Broken AT rifles

I've made a video of the problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFTCxKwGbUo description. Try to hit a target over the windows, and hit the wall at my left side. After that try to hit someone right in front, about 20m, bullet hit the ground, had to compensate to about 600m so it can level...