• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Reallifeh8er

How do you make fur coats out of zeds bodies?

Zeds are naked and get their skin slashed, smashed, burned, frozen and shattered to pieces, blown up to gibs and pierced from bullets. How will that make good material for fur coats?
  2. Reallifeh8er

Tripwire you've got some explaining to do

What is this and why did this happen?
  3. Reallifeh8er

How playing Killing Floor 2 is really like

This sums up the game for me.
  4. Reallifeh8er

Gunfire sounding like toys and punchless thread number 100

Yes, this is another rant about how an unhappy KF2 player doesn't like how toyish some guns in KF2 sound. So bear with me this one time. The Desert Eagle doesn't sound all that punchy and loud and powerful. Here is a video that demonstrates how an actual Desert Eagle sounds like when fired...
  5. Reallifeh8er

PC Reloading guns sometimes results in missing ammo in mag when switching weapons

Title of the forum Thread - Reloading guns sometimes results in missing ammo in mag Category: Code, other Reproducibility: Occasionally but only online. Try playing with different pings such as 50 and 100 Summary: Sometimes reloading a gun while playing online you don't have 100% of it's mag...
  6. Reallifeh8er

PC Bugsplat investigation request

Crash Report #936347 If you look carefully at the GIF when the picture freezes, you can see my cursor next to the healthbar. I'm simply interested in what caused the game to crash. An official response would be cool, Tripwire.
  7. Reallifeh8er

KF2 SDK bugsplat error upon launch

Tripwire please investigate. I cannot run KF2 SDK. Crash Report #909965 I tried renaming KF2 under My Documents -> My Games Verifying integrity of game cache Opting in and out of the preview beta Restarting Steam Let me know of other possible fixes.
  8. Reallifeh8er

PC Is it intended or not? Gorefiend almost killing a healthy player

https://youtu.be/07fnVzezmdI The gorefiend also takes 3 bullets from the Medic Assault rifle in it's head. I thought the gorefiend would have the same healthpoints as the gorefast but it's only buff is it's severity of danger in close combat.
  9. Reallifeh8er

PC [Commando] The 9mm does not benefit from the reload speed bonus @ level 25 skill

The 9mm does not benefit from the reload speed bonus during zed time when you are using the level 25 skill, that allows you to switch weapons as fast as in realtime and reload them at that speed too.
  10. Reallifeh8er

Not enough frames

Pretty much the opposite of http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=116251 I'm getting constant 60 - 62 FPS in KF2 and I don't know why it's capped at that. Does anybody know how to unlock the FPS limit in KF2? VSync is OFF Variable framerate is OFF I have a DELL S2716DG , which...
  11. Reallifeh8er

How do you like the current balance of KF2?

How do you like the current state of KF2? Does the game seem to be balanced to you? Do not forget to provide details.
  12. Reallifeh8er

How does one get birth sign dosh?

I'd like to know...
  13. Reallifeh8er

I'd like to know: Whose idea was it to implement Demon Hunter in KF2?

Like seriously, I couldn't imagine anything better for KF2 than Demon Hunter and zYnthetic actually. Brilliant idea... (unless the one, who came up with this idea wants to remain private, I respect that too)
  14. Reallifeh8er

How to fix the "Hold Mouse1 button" issue for berserker

Tired of the good ol' Berserker constantly M1ing around, being capable of surviving by it's very own against every zed type even on 6p HoE? Here's a very simple solution: Bind your attack button to Mouse2 (or anything else than Mouse1) Problem solved. Now enjoy Mouse2-ing until victory...
  15. Reallifeh8er

KF2 goes free week(end) and all Scrakes lose their minds

I'm just saying, that if KF2 (KF too) becomes free to play temporary, all pubs are filled with level 0 or a little above perked players, who are doing anything but to not engage the Scrakes. Scrakes are becoming mad and public servers become unplayable during these times. It's just an...
  16. Reallifeh8er

Tactics How to win in Killing Floor

Works for the new leaked boss too!
  17. Reallifeh8er

"ZEDs" ?

They are called zeds this time. OK, got it. But is there a reason why exactly ZEDs? In Killing Floor they are zombies KFChar.ZombieClot KFChar.ZombieGorefast KFChar.ZombieBloat ... KFChar.ZombieBoss In Killing Floor 2 they turned into how they call them ZEDs KFGameContent.KFPawn_ZedClot...
  18. Reallifeh8er

Tactics The way Hans roundhousekicks

is when at least 3 or more people have got him surrounded in proximity, Hans will quickly release his nerve gas on his feet to wipe everybody around him, probably instantly. This does not apply during the life siphoning sequence. So watch out how many hug him! "NEIN!"
  19. Reallifeh8er

Tactics How to get the Scrakes

I must say I am bad at this for myself. Getting a Scrake mad is easier done by others but not by me. But whatever. I will get right into the topic. Here's what you do: Join any game on Suicidal or HoE. Wait for randoms to join your game. Play up to the waves, where Scrakes start to...
  20. Reallifeh8er

[Problem] Killing Floor 2 won't start anymore

So here's the story: Nvidia Geforce experience made me aware of a new update, which it refuses to install. It looks very much like this Basically, kind of a big deal because I couldn't access Geforce experience but instead it kept popping this up after updating. Basically, this is on...