• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ddongssanda

Stray Claymore left behind enemy-occupied territory

Claymore mine is supposed to be kept intact even after the planter's death, just like North Vietnamese traps. The problem is, the Claymore mine must be manually detonated within the range to be removed. The problem occurs when you are defending side in TE map. If you failed to detonate the...
  2. ddongssanda

Reticle guides

Some weapons have reticles a bit far from a newbie's intuition. I remember that the tank gunner reticles were explained in the user manual at some point of Red Orchestra franchise history, but they are now... gone? I still remember that finding out how to use those Rising Storm Japanese sniper...
  3. ddongssanda

[1.3 CTB] Annoying bug on Soldier Customization per classes.

This post is in 3 parts, only the first is the 'bug' proper, part 2 is kind-of-a-bug, and part 3 is my suggestion. 1. Pretty often, even if I press 'apply' button, the soldier customization loadout is not saved. It seems like the probability of this bug is over 30%, occuring once each 3 times...
  4. ddongssanda

Loadout editor on the main menu!

This month, we got the update of MP40 and fougasse mines. But I have never ever used it aside of picking up from corpses. Why? Because I don't know how to get it! I still don't know how can I get access to those two weapons. Seriously. Please, I need the loadout preview really! It's too...
  5. ddongssanda

Viet Minh vs French/Japanese and PAVN vs Khmer Rouge/China

I think the conflict against Kampuchea and PRC will need a whole new designation of teams other than 'South' and 'North', which might be a very big change in the whole system.
  6. ddongssanda

Loadout editor on the main menu!

I want a weapon loadout editor on the main menu. It may have been excellent if it was from RS2/RO, but in RS2, the need to inspect the loadout is increased. I want to check and set each classes' loadout on the main menu. Loadouts also for campaign mode phases. We can design the soldier models...
  7. ddongssanda

How can I resolve duplicate Horzine Elite items?

Horzine Elite item set, given free because of some events, are duplicated 4. The four color 9mm and uniforms. How can I resolve this?
  8. ddongssanda

KF 2 1046 Opt In Beta is Up!

I still got the SWAT zooming sensitivity issue. MP5, P90, Kriss still whips very fast even while zooming. I want you to address this problem ASAP. This must be a small mistake in the code, yet rendering these guns quite useless for long-range sniping some high priority targets. (I know these...
  9. ddongssanda

PC SWAT perk weapons (excluding MP7) ironsight aiming not working in its supposed speed

This bug is consistent. Hipfire aiming and ironsight aiming are supposed to work in different speed, but they work in same speed in SWAT perk weapons. Only MP7 ironsight aiming works in its supposed (slower) speed. In other perk weapons (MP5, P90, Kriss) ironsight aiming works in the same...
  10. ddongssanda

PC Anomallies, as of version 1040

I actually took all my hands away from any EA games, after the notorious SimCity(2013). I'm getting the exact same kind of frustration, so I stopped playing KF2 for any purpose except checking for new game mechanics. You can't claim that Russia is a democratic country just because it is...
  11. ddongssanda

Thank you Tripwire for listening to the community!

You'd better find the type-resistance table for hardcore settings. Now the perks are quite closely attached to each 'supposed target' zeds.
  12. ddongssanda

Hunting shotgun fine or underwhelming?

It's actually sawed-off. It was written in kf1 game, and I think that still the word 'boomstick' indicates it is sawed-off, say, in the length of some nightsticks or else.
  13. ddongssanda

PC Anomallies, as of version 1040

Perk skills are quite screwed up, but I also picked up some more minor problems. 1. Server browser filters work strangely. Pretty often, the 'No custom server' button works inverted - when checked, it works like it's unchecked and vice versa. Other buttons show the same problem occasionally...
  14. ddongssanda

KF 1040 Update Patchnotes

When are you going to take a look at those all perk skill bugs? You're truly testing my patience.
  15. ddongssanda

KF 1039 Update Patchnotes

Supporter's backpack bug still untouched. Very dissapointing. Keep on and I'll leave the community. Many perk skill bugs, repeatedly reported by users, are going untouched. All they need is just some code tweaks. Also confirmed a (new? not sure because I don't play gunslinger so often) bug on...
  16. ddongssanda

PC Supplier Bugs

Found this quite annoying, and actually almost ruined a game because of this bug. I demand this to be fixed ASAP.
  17. ddongssanda

WWAUT - Bulls-Eye, Onward, and Improving Community Interaction

I really don't know the future perk design of berserker and martial artist, but current status of berserker is simply unplayable. He is neither tanker (parrying decapitated, yup), nor dealer (lower attack speed, moving speed). He is even vulnerable to his supposed targets (clots) because of...
  18. ddongssanda

Tactics Never pick firebug and berserker. Never. Party must kick you out.

In HoE lv25 party, it simply doesn't work. CnB is too weak in DPS (I mean, resultant DPS), and dragonbreath SG is too heavy to combine with MWG. In lower levels, we also need much higher level (with perk weapon bonuses and skills) than the party members to make CnB actually work. I'm a lv25 FB...
  19. ddongssanda

Tactics Never pick firebug and berserker. Never. Party must kick you out.

True, true. The incap-only perk concept is actually quite attractive. It works very well in MMORPG games. But I think it's only acceptable when that incap guarantees a quick removal of group of trash, because KF is a very quick-paced action game. Fire panic may actually neutralize the threat...
  20. ddongssanda

The EBR - 1035/1036

Totally agree. It actually feels like M79 GL or M4 Combat Shotgun (before v1035, of course) - They make me feel like a king, but then like a eunuch in front of FP.