• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tea_and_Crumpets

Audio Immersion - Positional VOIP

Hello folks, I absolutely love the way that RS2 is shaping up. There is some fantastic gameplay footage and the way the guns handle looks great. I do have one concern though, which is the lack of positional VOIP. It always used to really bug me in RO2 when, for example, a grenade would be...
  2. Tea_and_Crumpets

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Campaign - Mon 6th 7pm UK time

Hi folks, I was wondering how much interest we would get if we were to run a Campaign with custom maps on the 40-1 IOM server? There would be a good mix of customs and stock maps (sadly none with transports due to the crash). I have added a picture of the proposed map set-up. I've tried to...
  3. Tea_and_Crumpets

Texture issues with the Immersion Mod? Go to modDB!

I realise that having to fiddle with the ROengine.ini is a big turn off for a lot of people. There is a quicker, easier option if you are getting texture issues though. Go to the IOM's modDB page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/immersion-overhaul-mod Check the news feed and download the UNOFFICIAL...
  4. Tea_and_Crumpets

The Immersion Overhaul Mutator is now RANKED!

Yes, you read that right. Servers running the mod will now appear in the main server listing! This should mean a HUGE influx of players through passing traffic. If you've not had the chance to try the mod yet you should check it out: http://www.moddb.com/mods/immersion-overhaul-mod
  5. Tea_and_Crumpets

The Immersion Overhaul Mutator is nearly in the top 100 (101) on modDB - Check it out

http://www.moddb.com/mods/immersion-overhaul-mod Being in the top 100 would greatly increase the exposure of the mod, being displayed on the main page of modDB and other such fancies. Every little helps, so they say, so why not check it out! Your view of the page might tip the balance! Plus if...
  6. Tea_and_Crumpets

A thought on encouraging teamwork and squad cohesion

I would like to see something like Verdun's SL system. Have an area around the SL where perhaps extra points are granted for kills and such. This should encourage teamwork massively. The area would have to be made visible on the minimap though. It would also make players try and protect their...
  7. Tea_and_Crumpets

Rising Storm is HALF PRICE over at the Humble Store!

Rising Storm (including RO2 multiplayer) is HALF PRICE over at the Humble Bundle store! Ch-ch-check it out! https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/risingstorm_storefront Tell a friend, tell a stranger, GIVE US MORE MEAT FOR THE BATTLEFIELD! Plus you should try the Immersion Overhaul Mutator for...
  8. Tea_and_Crumpets

Steam RO2 and RS confusion

I realise this has been said before but it still isn't very clear. Either Red Orchestra 2's steam store page should link to Rising Storm and state clearly that getting RS will also give you RO2 multiplayer or the two games should be combined (as they appear in the Steam Library). I know...
  9. Tea_and_Crumpets

Squad Introducing, Immersion Overhaul Monday!

40-1 have just started hosting a server purely for the Immersion Overhaul Mod and we wanted to celebrate its launch with an Immersion Overhaul Monday! You can find the server in the Unranked tab of your server browser or at IP: 86.122.87.4:7777 Things should be kicking off at 7pm GMT and it...
  10. Tea_and_Crumpets

Squad Come and try the Immersion Overhaul Mod tonight!

Hello all! If you've not tried the bloody brilliant Immersion Overhaul Mod yet then you've been missing out! New weapons, character skins (capes for snipers!), weapon and explosion AND artillery sounds, added back in the gruesome death moans (and the ability to stop them by shooting the chap...
  11. Tea_and_Crumpets

IOM footage! Molotovs destroy tanks!

Hello all, I'm sure you are aware I strong support the work of the Immersion Overhaul mod, made by Dibbler and his gang. I started collecting footage from last nights gameplay and have thrown it together into some amateur videos that I hope will raise the awareness of the impressive mod...
  12. Tea_and_Crumpets

Recording Immersion Overhaul mod, now!

Hello hello, I know this is a little late notice but I was wondering if any of you gentlemen would be kind enough to record some of your gameplay and send it over to me. I am getting people together on the 40-1 server tonight and if any of you could use the free version of fraps to record a...
  13. Tea_and_Crumpets

Immersion Overhaul Party tonight at 7pm (GMT)

We at 40-1 would like to get everyone together to have a taste of the fantastic Immersion Overhaul Mod. We are hosting the mod on one of our servers which can be found in the Unranked tab. Make sure you have downloaded the mod via Steam Workshop and it is working a-ok as there have been some...
  14. Tea_and_Crumpets

This Hitler chap could be as much trouble as Bismarck.

I was helping a friend of mine go through some old magic tricks that were wrapped up in newspaper and came across this lovely article from the 30's! I thought you'd enjoy.
  15. Tea_and_Crumpets

Classic is being played! FULL SERVERS!

Thanks to the huge influx of players there have been Classic servers rammed to the gills! I wanted to say thanks to TWI for having the free weekend and the update, it's given a fresh breath into the game. A lot of players seem to be loving Classic and communicating via mics (which is great for...
  16. Tea_and_Crumpets

Gather together for gaming?

Hello hello. I am looking to get people together from the forums to try out the IOM mod on the 40-1 server. I was wondering if people would be interested in doing something this Friday evening? All the best, Tea
  17. Tea_and_Crumpets

Squad The Immersion Overhaul Mod comes to 40-1!

Great news for all of you lovers of realism and lovers of RO2! The famous Immersion Overhaul Mod is going to be hosted on one of the 40-1 servers as of this Saturday! For those of you asking the question..."What is the Immersion Overhaul Mod?" take a look here...
  18. Tea_and_Crumpets

Merging the Ranked/Unranked server tabs

Would it be possible to merge the server tabs into one server list? TWI are firm supporters of community made content and having such content go untested or worse completely missed is a real shame. There are some great mods out there that are not getting the attention that they deserve because...
  19. Tea_and_Crumpets

Squad Jump on the OdW Immersion Overhaul Test Server now! (in the unranked tab)

I'm gathering together a motley crew of gents to play the IOM, RIGHT NOW! Be one of them. P.S. Free tea... and crumpets.
  20. Tea_and_Crumpets

Classic New Year!

Good day to you gentlemen! I am sure most of you are aware I have been arranging Hardcore/Classic events for Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm (which is on sale at the moment I believe, so snap up that bargain if you haven't got it already!). I am going to be suffering with a Godzilla of a...