• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Acedia 0.1

Hey, sorry for late reply, I don't check these forums often. What do you mean by auto-aiming? Aimbots? If so, then that's pretty much impossible for me to fix.
  2. D

Acedia 0.1

Did you recently have trouble with a cheater activity? People crashing your servers? Quickly generating great amounts of money? Insta-gibbing zeds? Team killing? Passing through walls? If the answer to any of that is yes, then Acedia 0.1 might be for you. Right now it is a mod that provides a...
  3. D

[Mutator] TrainingPack

This mutator was created as a collection of simple commands to help me and my friends with practicing solo games and grew rather large after awhile. I'm planning to create a similar mutator from scratch some time later, so I won't be updating or fixing this one. This is just as-is release of...
  4. D

...that I think many of the hardcore community will enjoy...

Going to have to agree with that. "It's just an easy noob perk" is just a cop-out. How to make it more skill-based is a difficult question and I don't have any idea that would work for sure. But it can't be impossible. First of all, currently only half of firebug's weapons has no business...
  5. D

Good job everyone

Might be wrong, but I think it's just x1.1 for every zed in kf2. Removing this multiplier from weapons was a mistake, imo. It was necessary for sharp to be what it was in kf1. As for penetration, I don't see why sharpshooter has it at all. Just removing it would be for the best. It would also...
  6. D

Good job everyone

It was a per-weapon stat. What I meant is reduction of a weapon's raw (body) damage, while keeping high damage on headshots. I wasn't present at a time, but I believe when m14 ebr was first introduced in the first game it also was way too good at a body spam. Then it's body damage was nerfed to...
  7. D

Good job everyone

There was something called 'headshot damage multiplier' in the first game. Call me crazy, but maybe we can try using that to reduce body damage without changing headshot damage.
  8. D

KF 2 Beta Keys

Don't listen to him! He just wants to lessen the competition.
  9. D

Questionable features

Can you explain how clot-spinning would kill off fakedplayers in kf2? I'm not yet sure how I feel about this feature, but that claim is silly. If you are getting grabbed so much that this is such a problem, then you're doing something seriously wrong.
  10. D

KF Project Santa

I don't know how others feel about it, but for me the main problem with the lack of head-shots is the fact that it removes a very satisfying part of the gameplay. And, unless you're a demo who goes BOOM or a medic that doesn't shoot at all, I don't see why you'd want that. I'd take lower damage...
  11. D

KF Project Santa

It looks great, but, at the moment, not very fun. Lack of head-shots is very annoying and every time I try to shoot a frozen zed it feels like a waste of ammo. Was decision to remove head-shots made because of technical reasons?
  12. D

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

I'm trying to make a magnum modification that has no perk discount, like the scrn version. But code for gunslinger discount: static function float GetCostScaling(KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, class<Pickup> Item) { //reduced base price, so no discount on magnums if ( Item ==...
  13. D

[Game Type] TSC - Team Survival Competition

I have recently played several games with TSC and had a lot of fun with it so far. It really is a neat game mode that fits nicely into kf and allows for competition between players. But I have some question that I couldn't find answers for. Zed hp Does zed health scale to a total number of...
  14. D

Connection Failed

It's this problem. And this, and this, and this. Similar issues seemed to have appeared in the past and they appeared again a couple of days ago for a number of people. Seems like the most you can do at the moment is various combination of that until you can play. Maybe it doesn't actually help...
  15. D

Server Steam client denied : Steamerror 12 (help)

That may be just a coincidence, but deleting 'ClientRegistry.blob' seemed to fix this problem for me. EDIT: Nope, sorry, a coincidence. I'm getting disconnected from servers again. And this time deleting said file doesn't help. EDIT2: More precise error message: 'STEAMAUTH : Denied Client ...
  16. D

KF cheats

Wrong. 'fov #' command is legit in multiplayer, but considered a cheat in solo games. Probably because in solo you're also allowed to do things like 'fov 10' that can help with your aiming.
  17. D

KF Weapon Name Listing help

Your question was already answered, but if you'll be having trouble with finding in-games names in the future, you can look them up here.
  18. D

Server How to run multiple dedicated servers on one computer?

No idea, cause 1) I don't have country tags on my servers and 2) my tag always shows up as [???].