• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. salti

Different sort of war

here's a link to a pretty well made film....not sure it will be for all , not your classic war film http://viooz.ac/movies/25820-71-2014.html
  2. salti

March music

I'd like some tipps for some good rendition's of march music , this is'nt about what's best...i'm Londoner ....living in Germany....with an interest in Soviet song's for example....lot's of influence's there....so this is'nt some national thing. But i'd like to hear and learn more so what better...
  3. salti

RS Arty

Has there been some change to the time gap between arty....in the beta i played commander quite often , and apart from i think it was Iwo Jima that had a bit of a arty bug when you could call down near continual barrages , on most if not all othere map's it was something like 4 min's. Yesterday...
  4. salti

RS Patch 25.05

Some new's on this please I've just played a little after the patch....running smooth , the only difference as yet i've noticed is the Sqd-L submachinegun fire's a little slower...which is cool. Anyone else see anything.
  5. salti

RS Support and calm

As this game is developing in how we approuch the attack or defence of a position....there has been a growing shrillness when the tide of the game is not going someone's way. I was in a match today and did'nt say much ....but these guy's i thought think there going to die...i did'nt in that...
  6. salti

RS campaign

Just played the campaign version of gameplay....fun brings a whole new side of looking at the battlefield's...a couple of time's it get confusing when up until now your only looking at an attack or defence from 1 direction....keep it up guy's ....this just keep's getting better
  7. salti

Tactics Squad tactics

Rs i think we can all see is going to stretch teamwork to a level that generally is'nt common on most public server's. Having said that we all know that if you dont try it wont happen....and the last period of time i've seen some pretty astounding teamwork . In RO HOS i've tried my hand at...
  8. salti

forgot steam password

Asking for a little help....the dingbat that i am sometime's i've forgotten my steam PW....but to contact steam support i need the PW....have i not seen some button somewhere.
  9. salti

RS keys

I know this like looking for hens teeth....but i'll ask anyway Any clan out there got a spare RS key , for an ol timer If the impossible should happen ....just PM me
  10. salti

Stalingrad kessel 3 game rotation

This may have been discussed at some point before...appoliges if so Having played Stalingrad Kessel today a few times has anyone thought that a set of 3 games where having won one match you are made to play from the other side... The original map in RO1 was i found to be balanced....i didnt...
  11. salti

Empty Browser

Anyone else getting a completely empty browser both on the main and beta browsers
  12. salti

update fron the 7th

Hi , guy's anyone else not able too play RO2 cos steam has'nt done the update ?
  13. salti

Upgrading my PC

My rig's 4 yrs old going too throw some money at it , views or help you guy's wanna throw at me first , For the following , Mainboard - MSI or ASUS ? Processor - Intel or AMD ? Grafic - ? __________________
  14. salti

Upgrading my PC

My rig's 4 yrs old going too throw some money at it , views or help you guy's wanna throw at me first , For the following , Mainboard - MSI or ASUS ? Processor - Intel or AMD ? Grafic - ?
  15. salti

Bf3

I'd like too link up with some other RO players in BF3 , any interest
  16. salti

3 books for future trolls not yet born

There was a thread closed but a number of people were asking some questions that would probably very well covered by the following 3 books Ivans War by Catherine Merridale is an superb read....and very detailed , without being dry at all...
  17. salti

Meet

Now i know that clans meet up now and then , thats all part of it for some clans....other's live out there gaming purely online quite understandable. But i call out to the German community would there be any taker's of say meeting up in K
  18. salti

Squad Former falling umbrella hunter

salti Former falling umbrella hunter -FjG- looking for a unit