• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Disable MG hip fire!

Whats up with MG RAMBO's People use Machineguns as SMG shooting the hell out of as long range as 100m killing zillions and CHUCK NORRIS approves that! :mad: I find this ridiculous and very annoying and unrealistic, dont disable it completely but make it tooooo difficult to control the gun when...
  2. S

Menu music turn off?

LOL, but there must be an option because Im passing too much time in the menu and I dont like to hear those victory/lose tracks because of morale goes down and up depending on the situation and thats making me angry raging and quitting the game... anyway can you please show me how can I replace...
  3. S

Menu music turn off?

Hello, how can I disable the main menu theme? I didnt find any button related to it, RS music is giving me aneurysm. If not then can I replace RO2 HOS theme with RS one? then it will play RO2 theme all the time.
  4. S

More Expansions

Or save us from 1942 bring us new maps in 1943-1944 periods.
  5. S

RO2 AT-Soldier

I apologize, but Panzer 4 doesnt have a chance to stay against PZB 784and T34. For the rest if mkb42 in the game then Panzerfaust should be too, why are we doomed only to 1942. I know its (Heroes of Stalingrad) But still Germans used those weapons in the east and it can move a bit forward to 1943.
  6. S

RO2 AT-Soldier

+1 to this. Please do what he said I agree 100% Give Germans Panther G Give Russians PTRD Give Germans PZB 39 There you go, everything is almost equal, you cant have better FIX to this Anti-tank class, because: A - Soviets spanwn with PZB 784 and PWN the Panzer IV in some seconds. B -...
  7. S

RO2 AT-Soldier

+1 Add anti tank mine, it takes me +15 shots to kill a tank with AT rifle, if its facing forward then im aiming to tracks shooting zillion times critical on tracks nothing happens the tank is still functional and still shooting like hell. On side it takes me maybe more than 8 critical shots to...
  8. S

Remove Hero class from realism

Im talking about spawning with enemy weapons not only ppsh41 or mkb42 when i go to rank 5 i always have the option to spawn with enemy weapons including pistols if this is a server settings then all of the servers have this settings and that sucks :( Yesterday i tried to go on classic server...
  9. S

This^ I hate to die with my own weapons, for example in Grain Elevator Red Army supposed to defend the building against Germans with their powerful close combat weapons PPSH41. What most of the Axis players are doing spawning with PPSH41 and rushing the whole building and wiping out everyone...
  10. S

Mkb42(H) damage increase plz

MKB 42 has low recoil, in game recoil is already a bit much.
  11. S

RO2 Anti-Tank rifle bug glitch problem issue

After I mount the anti-tank rifle in the most intense times the rifle wont shoot all the time. Im annoyed as hell, fix this thing it happens almost everytime when I say here's my change to blow that tank, I mount the rifle and *click* *click* *click* doesnt shoot :mad: I lose the chance...
  12. S

Im annoyed to see Heros are able to spawn with enemy weapons. Im tired to see Soviets with MG34 and mkb42 and Germans with PPSH41 and other Russian weapons, its killing the balance. It kills realism and authenticity, sure in WWII many used captured weapons but the whole army cant be equipped...
  13. S

Can I report hackers and get them banned?

Hello to all this is my first post I love KF so much its one of my favourite game of all time I just love it in everything from soundtrack to sick creatures. So 30 minutes ago I was playing on a hard server after some 15 minutes another player joined he started to throw infinite grenades and he...