• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Teufel Hund

RS M2 Carbine

I'd love to see the M2 carbine, certainly not nearly as common as the M1 carbine but it would have been in the Pacific theater in 1945. Probably best if it were a level 50 unlock for the M1 carbine to keep it fairly rare. The 30 round M1 magazines also began being issued in late 1944, so...
  2. Teufel Hund

Can't play RO2 since upgrading to Windows 8.1

For some reason I can't play RO2 since upgrading to Windows 8.1. Every time I try, the screen just goes black, and then minimizes. I checked the Launch log, and it doesn't make sense to me... I don't use a remote desktop connection. I don't use parental controls, or at least I never set any...
  3. Teufel Hund

Granatbusche Modell 39

I'd really like to see the GrB 39 as an option that can be unlocked for the Germans. They could give it anti-personnel grenades as well as anti-tank grenades, so it would be useful even when no tanks are on the map. The AT grenade, [COLOR=White][I]Gro
  4. Teufel Hund

Granatbusche Modell 39

Please delete, new thread with poll added.
  5. Teufel Hund

Schrappnellfaust

The rare weapon thread has got me thinking... It would be very easy to add a Schrappnellfaust to the game. Use the same model and animations for the panzerfaust. Just change the warhead to an HE blast and increase the range to 400m. Although it was a reloadable weapon we could just keep the...
  6. Teufel Hund

SdKfz 251 variants

Which variant of the SdKfz 251 would you most like to see added to the game?
  7. Teufel Hund

Nahverteidigungswaffe?

Any plans to add this to the tanks that had it? Would be nice to keep those pesky russians from running up to my tiger... :eek: