• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Server Game Resets and Crashes on Game Start and in Late Waves

First off, I'm running the Beta - Preview. I have also disabled the server takeover feature in the PCServer-KFEngine.ini file. I did notice the server take over feature causing an issue the first day of Beta release and saw the PSA For Server Admins on Steam and applied that right away. I've...
  2. L

SWAT Perk 1st Impressions

I may have missed it, but I didn't see a thread discussing this particularly posted in the past day or so, and thought I'd throw out some feedback and open for discussion feedback on the SWAT perk, now that I've gotten to level 19. First of all, I think this is my favorite perk so far. I think...
  3. L

[Error] Dwarfs F2P Won't Launch in Full Screen

I downloaded Dwarfs F2P to check out the game and also to work on earning the achievement to unlock the battle axe in Killing Floor (which is probably the reason most people have tried this game.) Anyways, when I first downloaded the game it launched fine, I just didn't have time to play it at...