• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

[beta Sharpshooter] Feedback-stats-ongoing testing

I have 2 problems with SS in its current state. 1. is the skill tree. As much as i have tried and wanted them to work, all of the damage bonus skills are darn near worthless. Why you ask? Because in KF2, even when camping, I find myself needing to move all the time. So speed is key. Fast...
  2. L

The new lever-action

This is one of the best changes they added. The nerf was needed to make this perk what it was meant to be. Now you actually need to aim for the head. They also made the aim easier and more accurate some how, plus they gave us more ammo. Personally to me it feels like an exceptional balance and...
  3. L

Server Game Resets and Crashes on Game Start and in Late Waves

Another quick update. I've confirmed this problem still exists even after updating to the 1042 version. Any logs or debug data I can provide to devs I'm more than happy to help.
  4. L

KF 1042 Preview Changelog

Great job on the bug fixes. Can anyone confirm if there is a known issue with a player spawning as a Medic and causing all players to disconnect? I'm seeing this problem on my dedicated server and have had several players confirm they've seen it elsewhere. Are there any logs, etc... I can...
  5. L

This is an update on this issue. I have found that if anyone spawns as medic the server crashes. It seems to happen with any player spawning as a medic. I know I've verified my local game cache, and joined my server spawned as medic and it resets everyone's connection. It doesn't appear that the...
  6. L

First off, I'm running the Beta - Preview. I have also disabled the server takeover feature in the PCServer-KFEngine.ini file. I did notice the server take over feature causing an issue the first day of Beta release and saw the PSA For Server Admins on Steam and applied that right away. I've...
  7. L

SWAT Perk 1st Impressions

Here are a few more thoughts on SWAT and new perks as they're added. I understand why people look to a new perk to add a new dynamic to the game. However, unless they're going to go down a road to really make some crazy perk that drastically changes mechanics, I don't see that as an option...
  8. L

Now that I've gotten to level 20, I will say.... It's Cripple hands down for the level 20 skill. More armor is nice and all, but nothing can beat being able to slow FP's and Scrakes down so that you can still out run them.
  9. L

I may have missed it, but I didn't see a thread discussing this particularly posted in the past day or so, and thought I'd throw out some feedback and open for discussion feedback on the SWAT perk, now that I've gotten to level 19. First of all, I think this is my favorite perk so far. I think...
  10. L

Tactics Bind Individual Weapon Hotkeys?

I agree with this. I always wished I could do this in KF1. I get how it might be a little difficult to allow with a simple config in the menu, but even if there could be a custom INI file or something for the die hard so you could assign specific weapons / tools to a number on the keypad 1-0...
  11. L

Wipes?

Personally if at end of EA I get reset, I'll be happy to grind out all my hard work again! That's half the fun.
  12. L

[Error] Dwarfs F2P Won't Launch in Full Screen

I downloaded Dwarfs F2P to check out the game and also to work on earning the achievement to unlock the battle axe in Killing Floor (which is probably the reason most people have tried this game.) Anyways, when I first downloaded the game it launched fine, I just didn't have time to play it at...