• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Eisbaer

4-18 Live Update Changes

I agree, pretty much every ZED (imo Bloat too) gets owned by a Berserker... He just one-shots everything since it is much easier to hit the heads with these swipe attacks from the sides.
  2. Eisbaer

btw, not sure if you devs heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attent

You're the best :D And this teleporting of the ZEDs... It really could use some attention.
  3. Eisbaer

Level Design Unable to open my map in KF2

Will try that ASAP and report back. ;) It works! Thank you very much!
  4. Eisbaer

Level Design Unable to open my map in KF2

Hey guys, so I started work on a map the other day and nearly got to a point where I would like to test some gameplay elements. However when I try to open the map in KF2 itself, a loading screen appears for a few seconds and then the game crashes. Things I have in the map: Point Lights A...
  5. Eisbaer

Thoughts on support M4 Combat Shotgun?

I did not like it in KF1, because it just didn't feel right. However in KF2 this weapon has really grown on me. Although I gotta say, the only real possibility to have it is by using the support perk that allows you to carry more weight. Than I roll every single game with the M4 and AA12. And I...
  6. Eisbaer

Beta Map KF2-RE Map Antize

What I meant was the room that you can access from outside. You can go there by going down a stair, there is smoke in it and it has a trader. One exit of the room leads to underground trains (if i recall correctly) and ZEDs come from there. However players cannot go there, but there is nothing...
  7. Eisbaer

Level Design What Tutorial(s) would you guys like to see most?

Thank you very much my friend! :)
  8. Eisbaer

I think that is possible, yes. You could try realizing this with keybindings and little scripts that get executed or by creating a mutator and loading it with the gamestart. But since this is the level design forum I guess you should ask in the modding department. ;) Back to topic: Another...
  9. Eisbaer

Beta Map KF2-RE Map Antize

That's a great map! I played it the other day on a server and just now realized when I looked at the screenshots that it was this map. For bugs: I have no idea what version we played, but ZEDs got stuck regularly making it really hard to end the trader time. Other suggestions: The room...
  10. Eisbaer

3D & Animation Adding materials to meshes and multiple skins?

You can also mark the desired material in the content browser, right-click on the brush/mesh and choose to apply the material. Or drag-and-drop it from the content browser to the item you want painted.
  11. Eisbaer

Final Map Final Release / KF-SubCentral

What he calls it is up to him isn't it? While it may offend your personal view, you really shouldn't try to force your opinion on others. Again, shouldn't the maker of the map decide the stage he puts it in? Try to give constructive feedback instead of your personal opinion of what's right or...
  12. Eisbaer

Skyboxes Design of non-playable areas in outside maps Fire (burning car/window...) Water (rivers, lakes, puddles, ...) Spawn area for the "lobby", while you wait for teammates Particle effects Reflections Plus what the others said: How to trigger things (I.e. light switch/lift) How to tie a...
  13. Eisbaer

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

Just a suggestion for the "Lobby Spawn" (the room you wait in until the game finishes). How about you make a room above the elevator? So people will be waiting maybe in a lobby room with the elevator to the sides and when the game starts it will feel like you came down the elevator, but it broke...
  14. Eisbaer

Level Design [WIP] KF-Return to Zedner

Looks great man. :) I love the dark feeling of the map, but maybe just a little environmental light would be great too? That reaches all spots? If you know what I mean. Btw I have thought of creating a warehouse myself. :D I wanted to have offices, the warehouse and a street out at the front...
  15. Eisbaer

Level Design KF-DeadIsland [WIP Coming Soon]

Damn! Looking sexy! :)
  16. Eisbaer

What new types of Zeds would you like to see in the future?

Oh i loved the Shiver!! Seeing him again would be pretty cool! No wait, every ZED is a Shiver now and teleports in your face......
  17. Eisbaer

Zeds' pathing? And spawning.

Another example of this are the stairs that lead from the garden to the street in Burning Paris. If you stand on the upper half of the stairs at the end of the trader wave, the ZEDs will only come at you from the garden. Nothing will spawn from below. As soon as you step on the lower half of the...
  18. Eisbaer

The difficulty of KF2.

Unfortunately this is pretty true... The main issue I see between Suicidal and Hell on Earth is, that it doesn't require you to have a better aiming or any other ovbious factor for "skill". Instead it requires you to have better movements and to think ahead of things. Which would be okay!! But...
  19. Eisbaer

How do you think Tripwire can stop the use of perk-leveling maps without resorting to

I have an idea. How about the game simply calculates how many ZED's will spawn in a wave/game and how much maximum experience could possibly be won from them. Then at the end of the wave/game it just compares the amount you gained and the amount that could possibly have been gained from a...
  20. Eisbaer

How loud do YOU keep the music?

Pretty much balanced I think. I also love how Tripwire actually implements these metal tracks as official tracks! It is not often, that you see such a public game have this rather one-sided music (which happens to be my favourite side of music), that perfectly fits into the atmosphere of the...