• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

4-18 Live Update Changes

Gorefasts(human controlled) have a .2 damage scale to slashing and blunt in VS mode, but not survival. Both are the damage types of the crovel. Slashing doesn't make sense to me because gorefasts have just muscle exposed.

I got this info from simplecat's spreadsheet here.

Kinda ridiculous as you don't have much to combat a gorefast in wave 1. And trying to headshot them as they move left and right almost instantly makes the situation worse.

Upvote 0
Kinda ridiculous as you don't have much to combat a gorefast in wave 1. And trying to headshot them as they move left and right almost instantly makes the situation worse.
Huh. That sounds like a big problem.

But also kind of ironic, since everyone likes to bash SupSpec, because a good shotgunning sounds like the perfect solution to that problem.

Upvote 0
Gorefasts(human controlled) have a .2 damage scale to slashing and blunt in VS mode, but not survival. Both are the damage types of the crovel. Slashing doesn't make sense to me because gorefasts have just muscle exposed.

I got this info from simplecat's spreadsheet here.

The problem with Berserker in Versus is that when he buys the Pulverizer, you're screwed. Any Zed that isn't a Bloat, Scrake, or Fleshpound dies in one hit from the Pulverizer alt-fire. If the Gorefast is meant to be the anti-Berserker in Versus, he does a pretty crappy job if he gets one-shot every single time he tries to get in close.

Upvote 0
Why so many people keep crying about gorefasts? Slashing damage resist, blunt damage resist, blah blah blah... enough, please. It seems these people forgot about Zerk knife. The knife is powerful and fast tool of punishment for gorefasts. Even with resists to slashing damage, knife decapitate gorefasts with sonic speed. And btw, knife also have stab attack -this is piercing damage which gorefasts doesn't have any resists. And you still keep talking gorefasts is problem for Zerk?! :mad:

Upvote 0
Why so many people keep crying about gorefasts? Slashing damage resist, blunt damage resist, blah blah blah... enough, please. It seems these people forgot about Zerk knife. The knife is powerful and fast tool of punishment for gorefasts. Even with resists to slashing damage, knife decapitate gorefasts with sonic speed. And btw, knife also have stab attack -this is piercing damage which gorefasts doesn't have any resists. And you still keep talking gorefasts is problem for Zerk?! :mad:

This is PVP we're talking about. And the knife against gores is slashing. Also you'll end up dying by a gorefast poking it with the knife.

Upvote 0
This is PVP we're talking about. And the knife against gores is slashing. Also you'll end up dying by a gorefast poking it with the knife.
I'm honestly surprised how ppl manage to die in PvP when the Zeds are so weak.

Gorefast is absolutely **** past wave 1 and even in wave 1 a competent Berzerker absolutely destroys it. Not to mention any other Perks that realize to shoot it's head.

Imho the only good Zeds atm are the Siren, Bloat and Husk. Others are just too weak (yes, SC and FP included).

Last edited:
Upvote 0