• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Meddle92

Tactics Movement..what is more effective.

Also when you run upright you sprint faster then when you are crouching.
  2. Meddle92

Tactics A tip against German bias

The soviet weapons are better sans the heavy MG. PPSH over MP40, SVT over Gewehr, etc. etc.
  3. Meddle92

Tactics Hey, diddle,diddle, charge down the middle

The majority of flanking attacks comes from lone wolfs/tiny groups who manage to sneak behind the massive line of defense or the attacking funnels.
  4. Meddle92

Tactics The Hedgehog

yea I do the same thing. Still though playing wack a mole against the occasional red/bosche that decides to run through no man's land or stick his head up is good fun. I wish players would support the machine gunner more though. A squad of riflemen and a submachinegunner that support the MG is...
  5. Meddle92

Tactics It shall be pistols at dawn Sir!

I play almost exclusively axis(unless the reds need help/axis stack) and when I play AT(alot recently) I almost exclusively use my pistols. I have finally leveled every single one to the max and I have to say that despite the amazing auto fire/stock/box magazine for the Schnellfeuer I still like...
  6. Meddle92

Servers with bolt-action

Well when playing on maps like M.K., ROF, and Com. H usually the rifles are the finest weapons you could use. Obviously on maps like Apartments and Grain Elevator the bolt action will be a liability so it's best to just stick with the assaulter/s when your in those cramped interiors. I believe...
  7. Meddle92

Automatic weapons spread

Usually the weapon is more accurate than the person carrying it though unless your firing a 150 year old rusty 6 shooter.
  8. Meddle92

Bridges Of Druzhina - totally epic, but...

Yea I know what you mean. These little pricks start freaking out when their commander/squad leader tries to actually IDK Give them an Order? Then they whine till the cows come home when they keep getting mowed down one by one......
  9. Meddle92

RO2 Respawn on SL - the thread

The only reason why I like it is because it keeps people inside of assault groups as opposed to a bunch of people just running around solo doing their own thing. I believe most of the complaints this game faces originate with TEAMWORK issues IE "we can't win on map X as faction Y". 8 times out...
  10. Meddle92

Servers with bolt-action

I think your exaggerating just a little. Usually the top player is the commander and then the semi auto riflemen. 8/10 I'm using a bolt action rifle and I rarely ever see myself or my fellow riflemen at the top of the scoreboard. I think the semi auto rifles just have a complete advantage over...
  11. Meddle92

RO2 Team Stack

Probably 8/10 when I play allies on Saipan I win, same goes for Peleliu as well. Usually in maps like Peleliu and Saipan after A and B go down the rest just fall like dominoes. I mostly play Axis though in RS and RO and I have really never felt like they had this great "Advantage" that everyone...
  12. Meddle92

RS RS - 12th best shooter of all time

borderlands 2 is number 5....... that's all I have to say about this disgrace of a list.
  13. Meddle92

Is Red Orchestra and Rising Storm available for Xbox?

What's the deal with these developers ruining game franchises to "Branch out to a larger market"? First the Hitman series went down the toilet with Crapsolution now Thief is getting turned into a casual console game. What's next? What could possibly be the next classic game series they decide...
  14. Meddle92

Tactics Trying out the.. M1918 BAR w/ commentary

I love the BAR when I use it I feel like I'm playing COD.
  15. Meddle92

The ol' "bits come off" headshot.

What about a realistic approach to adding gore? I don't believe the gore should be excessive and hollywood-esque, but merely I would like to see some visible damage/disfigurement on soldiers who have received excessive wounds. If a soldier were to be on the receiving end of a couple dozen LMG...
  16. Meddle92

Tactics Battle of the Bolt Action

I don't think a K31 even qualifies as a genuine bolt action rifle.
  17. Meddle92

Tactics Battle of the Bolt Action

Kar 98k hands down as the best bolt action rifle due to it's immense stopping power and the 8mm Mauser puts the other cartridges to shame . I find that the Kar 98k "1 shots" more often than the Mosin Nagant though I do see that the Mosin has a quicker bolt action than any other bolt rifle.
  18. Meddle92

Tactics Mauser C96 - did I read this right??

Wow that is so beautiful. When I was younger my father and I took a trip to Maryland and we stopped at a pawn shop. The proprietor had an authentic WW1 M1916 Mauser C96 for sale: 5,000$. I wish we bought the damned thing. However I would much rather have the M712 Schnellfeuer model.
  19. Meddle92

I made a post about Rising Storm that's gaining traction on Reddit.

I think I know what you mean. Also this game terribly needs exposure... I see about 6-7 full servers daily and this is gravely disappointing. Rising Storm was just released and though I am seeing more American servers I am not seeing an influx of gamers. I really do not want RO2 to die ever.
  20. Meddle92

B.A.R level 50 - any good?

What single shot capability? Are you talking about the slow firing mode? I was unaware that there is ANOTHER firing mode for the BAR. Unless your talking about slow fire then yes. I love using the BAR like a larger more powerful M1 Garand. I just use slow fire and then single shot kill legions...