• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Code Help making Toggleable Gravity (Can turn on, but not off)

After nearly hours of long research as well as trial and error, I finally managed to create a Gravity Trigger to toggle on gravity of my choosing within a PhysicsVolume, but I can't turn it off. Even after using a scripted trigger to toggle another Gravity Trigger with gravity that opposes the...
  2. S

Code Converting M134 from Hitscan to Projectile Weapon

Hello! I've been trying to mod the M134 from a Hitscan weapon into a Projectile Weapon, as to possible make a version of it for every perk for a Weapon Mut I'm making. I've tried everything I can think of and despite compiling smoothly, the weapon simply doesn't shoot in any form or fashion...
  3. S

Code [HELP] - Custom Difficulty Code doesn't work

I coded this and I changed certain game settings within Game Type derived from KFGametype, but it doesn't seem to compile: // =================================== // DIFFICULTY VALUES // =================================== // Set difficulty based values // ===================== // ARK'S...
  4. S

Code How to fix Bunched Coding?

After finally getting my gaming PC up and running, I wanted to go back and compile weapons I've been coding from my phone using the program "Droid Edit Free". Within the program from my phone, all my coding looks perfect, and the coding even has certain colors for certain bits of code. class...
  5. S

Code Making Water & Gravity Volumes move?

I thought so, but one time I added a trigger to a gravity volume, and when I triggered it, it didn't do anything. Probably because I had to exit then enter again, maybe?
  6. S

Code What function is used to determine Projectile?

Thanks so far dude! Another question if you don't mind: I want to make the Homin Energy Explosive projectiles fire in Bursts, like in "BullpupBurstFire.uc". BurstLenght=default.BurstLenght; BurstRate=default.BurstRate; RoundsToFire=default.RoundsToFire; Would I be better off putting them...
  7. S

Thank you my good sir! I really appreciate it! Can this also be used for more than 2 Projectiles? If so, I'll modify it. Here's the original code I was working on: Will it Work? // X-01 Kataklysmik Khaos Multi-Purpose Launcher X01KK_FA extends KFFire var int AutoMode // 0 = Normal Missile...
  8. S

What function is used to determine Projectile? I want to make a gun that switches between projectiles fired upon clicking Alt-Fire. I looks at the code used to make Super Fire, and it said: "Function float GetFireSpeed". Well, is there a function to get the projectile type, so I can change...
  9. S

Code Help Coding Complex Weapons/Equipment like these...

I want to make some seemingly complex weapons and equipment for my own mut, but I just can't seem to get around certain problems. Below is a few. What I Want To Make: A weapon that, when placed after a few seconds, will spawn a certain number of a projectile I want to make an equipment class...
  10. S

Code Making Water & Gravity Volumes move?

I want to make a Water Volume move up and down by attaching it to a mover, and I've tried "bStasis = false", among other properties, and even though I tag it correctly to the mover, it won't move when the mover is triggered. I remember remember a map Lethal Vortex once made that seemed like it...
  11. S

Code Modifying Siren's Scream to make Sound Weapon?

I was wondering is it was possible to modify the Siren's Scream to make a weapon that uses that sound to damage only specimens. Instead of modifying it into a weapon that projects the Scream Waves in the direction aimed. It'd have pretty low range if it projected a sphere like the siren does...
  12. S

Code [Help] Coding that Tracks Kill Statistics

Well, I'm sorry; I got off to a wrong start, and thanks for the correction. I should of read more carefully instead of ranting on about something small. Thanks
  13. S

Yeah... No disrespect, but the reason why I keep asking the community about how to code statistics is because I want to find a way to create and code my own, instead of using someone elses mutator that tracks what they want they programmed it to track. Thanks for the link, but I'd like to be...
  14. S

I want to code a mutator that tracks statistics, such as Total Kills, Total Deaths, K/D Ratio, Most Used Weapon (Based on Ammo fired from it), Preferred Weapon (which wound be based on # of kills with it), Preferred Perk (Based on # of Times Selected or # of Waves Used With it, exc.. But I...
  15. S

Code [Help] Zed Gun - Coding Alternative to "MotionDetectionThreat"

I want to code/modify the Z.E.D Gun to track all kinds of specimens, instead of just weak, medium, strong and boss specimens. The problem with that is the "MotionDetectionThreat" variable. Specimens use that variable to set of pipebombs; The Flesh Pounds MDT Variable is "5", while the Crawlers...
  16. S

Code How/Where is the SirenScream being called & How to code it into a specimen?

As much as I would love to modify the default property, the sirens scream is called in the animation itself, but i honestly dont know (since I can't compile right now as I'm on Mac instead of PC and I can't find the KF.ncf file or something like that). But any help could be of use to me!
  17. S

Code How/Where is the SirenScream being called & How to code it into a specimen?

Correct. I would have registered with that name, but it was taken, lol.
  18. S

LOL. I'm kinda new to coding, and FluX helps me out a LOT and I appreciate the help the community gives me, and yeah, I see where you're coming from. The name of the Mutator File should be: "FAACB" The name of the Siren Scream Effect should be: "FAACB.BlindScream" And yeah, I definitely don't...