• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Your favourite kills or funny moments

This. But ingame. The Fp and the zerker were down to their last hp each. Zerker turns around to run for his life. Fleshpound swings. Team fires a volley. They both fall with the fps arm looking like its pulling the zerker down for some surprise loving. His hips still going.
  2. P

Who are the Heroes?

Can we be her as a Russki? Charging and the other team takes a crap. Holy hell she has a freaking sword!
  3. P

whered my fav insult go?

I wonder how many actual Millwall fans are all :mad: when they hit the insult button for the first time
  4. P

whered my fav insult go?

on killing stalkers lets have a kiss while your still warm love
  5. P

whered my fav insult go?

Oh found it had to spam the insult button about 300 times though.
  6. P

Some amazing weapon ideas

We do have an SMG thats the bullpup. What might be needed is the whole SA80 weapons system. Or an SLR Maybe a scoped enfield. L4D has .45s we dont need them Glocks are better(haha I just made Baby JMB cry) and Zombie Panic has them no other game has an AMT automag in .30 carbine one of...
  7. P

Crossbow Aim - 2 Modes?

Ive got a POSP on me .308 saiga. so is scope detail f10 like RO?
  8. P

Lack of Friendly Fire Servers - For the love of frag

problem with ff is some tard stands in your lof right when you make a perfect shot and he sticks his melon in the way
  9. P

Squad looking for west coast based KF/RO clan

experienced team player here. looking to make baddies dance with an MG34 or a bullpup.
  10. P

Scrakes need changing

I dont believe I have ever been directly killed by a skrake and I got the chainsaw achievement my first time out. they are weaksauce.
  11. P

whered my fav insult go?

As a bobby. You furry no knickers b*****s he doesnt say it anymore :(
  12. P

Observations on Current Attitudes

I say Sir, are you some type of Furry? :mad:
  13. P

Tactics Trading Sniping notes.

OK you are not a l33t snipor if, after nailing 10+ unsuspecting, as well as useless enemy rifleman, while the enemy MGer with his big shoot me sign is murdering your teammates by the bucketful. as an MGer enemy snipers scare me.
  14. P

Missing Sniper Features

You are neither Vassily Zaitsev nor Helmut Thorvald. You are the drunken peasant farmboy who in basic occasionally hit the target, which made you squad marksman. Congrats heres a scoped rifle dont shoot your foot off. Though shooting a man in a ghilly suit off the roof of stalingrad kessel...
  15. P

Apocalypto

Sure who hasnt had a rant while being lead away by the bulls. Imagine a nice summer morning spent drinking vodka in staggering amounts. A small disagreement with the Mrs. and you head off to your comfy couch in the the kitchen with your laptop and MTW:2 a morning having your Poles sort out the...
  16. P

Late night infomercials

its 2:30 am and I am on the nice side of 1,5 liters of wine unfortuneatly I am out of alc and since America has no good public transit and not wishing to drive while drunk off me arse to get more booze I am stuck. Anyways as I sit on my PC the tv is playing something about Jeff Halls internet...
  17. P

surviving break-up after couple years together

A 7 year marriage and 10 years of knowing her is over for me. Want to know how I did it. She broke it off and filed for divorce cause I was not making enough in a place where she did not wish to live but would not leave. Anyways I moved back home after she kicked me out I got a job, multiple...
  18. P

Diving on grenades

I seen it seem to work or not sometimes, once was a misplaced nade of mineso I ran over in front of it and in a roomful of friendlys it only killed me. More noticably are those times you are chasing a helpless enemy from behind about to stab him and a nade goes off right behind you killing you...
  19. P

People you want to rifle butt smack

Most of us I think on the first go around decided smacking the dude with the stock would be enjoyable. While I have a certain Bayonet for that chicks rear.
  20. P

What's the best German beer for summertime?

mmmmm Alsterwasser you can drink it all day on a hotday and still play RO in the evening normally