• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Late night infomercials

panzerknacker

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2006
Hamburg
its 2:30 am and I am on the nice side of 1,5 liters of wine unfortuneatly I am out of alc and since America has no good public transit and not wishing to drive while drunk off me arse to get more booze I am stuck. Anyways as I sit on my PC the tv is playing something about Jeff Halls internet businesses. Wow if start a internet business in 1 year I shall own 120 internet business with only 3 clicks to cash. Wow I better get started right away!!! Even slightly drunk I am amazed that there are people who fall for this. Stupid people suck. Tripwire why must you cater to them with your papasha?

I always found that guy in the Riddler suit who says the government gives out free money hilarious in a "so stupid its funny" kinda way.

I also love that infomercial for that Nads hair removal wax. Every time they say "nads" and "hair" in the same sentence it makes me laugh at how immature I am.

I love the one where they're sponsoring their baseball team.

Go Nads! Go Nads!

Upvote 0