• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. meteors

Halloween Approaches!!

they are gonna do a free to play event this weekend, so i think it's a good date to start the halloween event this weekend too.
  2. meteors

Killing Floor Twisted Christmas IN SPACE is here!

They increase the base price of berserker weapons Machete 500 Axe 1000 Katana 2000 Scythe 2500 Chainsaw 2750 (a useless weapon costs that much?) Dwarfs!? Axe 3000 Claymore Sword 3000 Buzzsaw Bow 4000
  3. meteors

Force spawned as wrong class with no weapons?

Just blow yourself up or type suicide in console, after you respawn, you get all you should have
  4. meteors

Weapon & Specimen Stats (PDF)

Hi, Phada. I'm a big fan of your work on killing floor stats. So as scaryghost and poosh's. Because of you guy's hard work on researching the codes, we know so much useful information about the game. Now I have a question longing to know what the answer is, the patriarch's kneel down animation...
  5. meteors

Dual Flare Gun obtains reloading bonus in SS perk

As title, I just found out when you're in Sharpshooter perk and wielding the Dual Flare Gun, your attacking speed and reloading speed is just like when you're in Firebug perk. But when you wield only one flare gun, no bonus anymore, shoots slowly, reloads slowly. I think maybe TWI did this on...
  6. meteors

Shocking Discovery With X-bow

can you guys confirm that if husk shoots his cannon directly to the pipebomb on the ground, the pipebomb will explode, I've seen this a couple of times. another thing is if you throw grenades through a teammate grenade's explode radius, it will instantly explode? I doubt that because it happens...
  7. meteors

Mandatory Killing Floor Update for Clients and Servers is now live

I see only 4 didn't update? KF-EvilSantasLair.rom, KF-Bedlam.rom changed the last modefied date
  8. meteors

Player Info Viewer

found this in the code...
  9. meteors

Killing Floor Summer Event Is Ending

They say maps are fixed but I don't see any map in killingfloor\map folder changes the last modified date? so yeah, the abusementpark:underground exploit is still there
  10. meteors

Pipehat Poll

why are there 3 options say no, and only one yes option? it's not a balanced poll, even the description in the option more likely implies to "no, i don't want TWI to patch this".
  11. meteors

Firebug bug?

It's the 3rd person bug, many people may have experienced this, can't shoot, can't switch to any weapon, but you have infinite grenades to throw. It has nothing to do with any perk, it's just fire grenades don't hurt yourself, but weak. The first time I got this bug accidentally, I died, then...
  12. meteors

I don't think that balance is THAT bad (important points, I guess)

just increase the reload time for M99, make it hard to 2-shots taking down the Fleshpound unless at long distance. .44 magnum is still obsolete, I'd rather use 9mm pistol than buying it. Gaining you weight and wasting money. choose mk23 or handcanon would be much better too.
  13. meteors

Map changes: Aperture

I found out that not only the room I posted above, but also the other two button-related room in Aperture have their own tunnels. The tunnels all lead to a particular secret room the specimen can't reach.
  14. meteors

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

zoom in Beautiful sky, isn't it? Found this by accident The title is "Sun & Moon"
  15. meteors

What's the worst Killing Floor map?

I like the KF-mountainpass, the only map that you can do the firework show with M32 sometimes you can call it an airstrike, predator missile, or a mortar xD maybe someone could do a map with this idea? xP
  16. meteors

This room I think it used to be a one entrance room, now become a two entrances with 2 doors, it's still not a good spot though. I'm not quite sure about this, not too familiar with this map, I only know some better camp spots on hard difficulty or above. besides, someone mentioned this I think...
  17. meteors

Does anyone notice a surprising change in KF-aperture? They added a tunnel in a room which can enter by another person pressing the button or being opened by specimen. I found this earlier today cause I saw many players get to some place that specimen couldn't reach, so I became spectator and...