• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Raw mouse input

Please get rid of the free aim system in ADS present in RO2/RS. Or at least give players the option for raw mouse input so those who like free aiming can use it and those who hate it/find it unbearable can enjoy the game. For those who aren't aware, raw input refers to a 1:1 ratio between mouse...
  2. O

[Crash] Caen Outskirts nonstop crashing

I've yet to play more than 30 seconds on this map before it crashes to desktop. All other HotW/RO2/RS maps are fine. :confused:
  3. O

Aimed/zoomed sensitivity problem

Never mind, figured it out. The culprit is pseudo negative mouse acceleration caused by the game's free aim system in ADS. Basically I'm trying to match my ADS sens with my hipfire sens since that is my preference in all FPS games (helps immensely with accuracy and muscle memory). To that end...
  4. O

[Question] Keybindings and hints reset after GOTY patch

My custom keybindings, pop-up hints, and server filters in RS/RO2MP got reset again after the GOTY patch yesterday. It already happened the other day because of Daylight Savings. Did everyone else get this too? Not really an annoyance as I changed everything back to the way it was in 30...
  5. O

RS Amazing driver tweak for SLI owners

SLIKnight posted this a while back but I never bothered to try it until now: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=97703 As we all know, Rising Storm suffers from a CPU bottleneck when looking at foliage which causes FPS drops and low GPU usage. After applying the above tweak...
  6. O

RS Suggestion: Increased minspec for Rising Storm

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Tripwire and the the Rising Storm team for shipping a polished and very fun game. I started playing RO2 about 6 months after release and it still had a lot of bugs and strange quirks at that point, but in contrast Rising Storm has been very smooth from day...
  7. O

[Question] TWI official servers?

Why does no one play on the TWI official servers? There seems to be an awful lot of them on the server list. I don't get too many servers with ping <100 in my area and a lot of them are empty TWI official ones. Sure would give me more servers to play on.
  8. O

[Error] I think RO2 broke my router :-(

Since buying RO2 this past weekend, I have been experiencing nothing but technical issues that are preventing me from enjoying this game on my laptop. Some of these problems are the first I've seen in over 10 years of PC gaming. Case in point, I'm fairly certain at this point that this game or...
  9. O

[Question] Any way to completely disable texture streaming?

Is there anyway to preload all textures and completely disable texture streaming in this game, or is Unreal Engine 3 incapable of that? My system, with 8GB DDR-1333 RAM and 1GB GDDR5 VRAM should be able to preload all textures just fine. I simply hate the texture pop-in when spectating and...
  10. O

[Error] Game unplayable, regret buying.

So I saw that RO2 was 75% off this weekend on Steam and decided to spring for it. Had wanted this game for a while and good WWII-themed shooters are hard to come by in this modern-warfare-crazed era. Only problem is, bugs are making this thing unplayable. I'm running this on an ASUS G73Jh...