• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CJwarrior

WWAUT - Spooky Tidings And One Last Chance

Kind of disappointing that we get 1 community weapon to pick from which results in a low amount of weapons getting added over the time. Really wish that it would be a huge batch of weapons to be released in some update, not no pick-a-choice on a poll which the losing weapons get lost in the void...
  2. CJwarrior

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

Yeah, the M16 got a nerf, the damage increased. So as the m4, the pellet count is higher and is now less weight. Such nerfs amirite
  3. CJwarrior

Best Mutator for increased zed counts?

The maxplayers mutator has options to mess with the zed spawnin system while still having a choice of keeping it to 6p
  4. CJwarrior

WWAUT - Bleeding Rockets!

Seems like it will work somewhat like that drill type of gun from Turok but more on the support side.
  5. CJwarrior

Double XP and Drop Weekend

Pls what? More 2xp weekend, hungry, bathroom, what?
  6. CJwarrior

Level Design KF-Crash - Any takers for a remake for KF2?

Crash was a nice map back in KF1. Id also love to see someone port Departed, was a fun map to play on.
  7. CJwarrior

Super Perk Training

They already said they wont do anything about it. Adding in a whitelist will only make more problems. What I would want is a global stats page on each player on the view profile, and from there is an ui which tells their stats, and a link to their steam profile. Best thing to do right now...
  8. CJwarrior

Deagle dual perk

Actually there arent dual pistols which are cross perked to SS. They are single versions of the two from Gunslinger. Though it would be nice to also include the M1911 and Deagle to the SS loadout.
  9. CJwarrior

Question About Buying KF2

Do it like how I did with Killing Floor 1. Get the game, tell your friends about it, let them try it out. Sooner or later, you will have 6+ players wanting to play the game at the same time. In short, yes.
  10. CJwarrior

Bserker controls.

Id actually like KF2 a lot more if the melee controls were similar to Shadow Warrior 1 (not the classic one). To where you can control your swings with actual precision and it was overall satisfying to swing around a sword. There is also different settings which controls how advanced you want...
  11. CJwarrior

From a friend

Im going to neck myself, another USB crate. On-Topic : the picture to me looks like a sun rising/setting, so maybe it is something related to a revival of something (MA pls)
  12. CJwarrior

Rundown of the March 30th "Game Night with the Community!" Live stream

Or maybe we want that grittiness of KFMod and the horror, but obviously that wont exactly be there. If you wanted a goofy zombie game, you could always play Dead Rising
  13. CJwarrior

[KF2 data analysis] Why AR15/SA80/M16M203 shall be buffed to 32 damage even at a cost

if i recall, i remember the AR15 doing like 20-25 damage before. Then there is a patch where they upped the damage. Sure it's orientation is the same as the L85. But i think its better if you dont make the ar15 upgraded slightly if you buy the L85.
  14. CJwarrior

[KF2 data analysis] Why AR15/SA80/M16M203 shall be buffed to 32 damage even at a cost

Why the AR15? Last time i checked, the configuration in game uses 9mm, not 5.56mm. Anyways that aside. It is kind of interesting to see that with 30 damage, it is one(?) damage away from a threshold. Id like to see it adjusted but not for the AR15.
  15. CJwarrior

One quick question: Does cross-perk weapons like these have elite reload aminations?

If I remember correctly, they only speed up the reload animation. No special animations sadly.
  16. CJwarrior

Sound Changing Gun Sounds question.

Well here is the thing, I dont want to hear those loud screeching of the FPs and SCs like they got probed. I would rather want to hear my guns more and have better gun sounds.
  17. CJwarrior

Sound Changing Gun Sounds question.

I came from KF1, we didnt have a loud screech signifying that a big baddie spawned. The only way you would know is their passive sounds.
  18. CJwarrior

WWAUT - The Descent Content Update

Interesting video. Now i wish we can use the LAR that fast and effectively. Like right now for SS, the pistols fare better because they dont sway as much and are much more cheaper to supply. Also wish that the scope wasnt too annoying to use on the M14.
  19. CJwarrior

Or even better, an SVT-40
  20. CJwarrior

Are we ever going to get an ironsight semi rifle for sharpshooter? Maybe something like an SKS? Also im not sure but the LAR feels like the sights are slightly off-center.