• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

One quick question: Does cross-perk weapons like these have elite reload aminations?

CJwarrior;n2291295 said:
If I remember correctly, they only speed up the reload animation. No special animations sadly.

I read on KF2 wiki and it says these weapons DO have elite reloads which takes different amount of time from standard reloads. However, whether there is a different animation remains unknown.

Also, the time deduction rate of elite reloads varies. According to KF2 wiki the HM201 dry reload is 1.60/2.50 secs elite or not. That's a 64% time cost. However, to HM401 it's 1.84/2.50 secs, which is a 73.6% time cost. The difference of the ratios are strange without special animations. (No one would bother setup different durations of reloads by the simplest applying speedups I guess?)

Upvote 0
Yes for all 4 cases. Elite reload animations are there. While some of them are significantly different visually, the other ones might use sped up versions of same animations (Demo weapons, i believe) or assets of the other weapons (like Medipistol in hands of Gunsliger). Don't bash me if i wrong about visuals, i don't really pay much attention to it.

Firebug and Commando's passive as well as some ZED Time skills are the only ways to increase reload speed by taking same reload animation and increasing its playback rate.

It should be noted that FB does't has access to Spitfire elite reloads and also that those passives does not increases speed by said amount but rather decrease time that it takes to play animation.

Commando's 10% passive reload actually makes it 11.1% faster.

Upvote 0
All multiperk weapons have elite reload animations.

All medic weapons, the trenchgun, VLAD and spitfires have unique animations.

The spitfire reloads are similar to the other reload animations, most of the medic weapon animations are similar to the mp7 animation, the medic pistol is similar to the 9mm and the trenchgun animation is similar to the sg500/M4

Upvote 0