• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. phixxion

Final Release [Utility] Webadmin Workshop tool

included in the unofficial patch, thats neet. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875147606
  2. phixxion

Server MP Campaign HoS and RS mixed

I found an easy way with tcadmin, Just Delete EVERYTHING anddo an update. Easy quick and simple :D worked on 3 server :D
  3. phixxion

Level Design Tank only map list somewhere ?

nwm here is the tutorial xD http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1187523&postcount=6 Tanks Twrecks ^^ Nice tank btw :P
  4. phixxion

Thx :D i will Quote them in my 1st post :D Someday we will end up with a nice list :D
  5. phixxion

:D WOW that was quick :D Thx buddy. Have a wonderfull day ^^
  6. phixxion

Im searching for a list of all maps using tanks, but so many threads with that word :confused: Wonder if anyone knows em or have a list. Beside the wiki im running in circles like a "DawG". For now i found: ColdSteel Bridge of Druzhina Yokovlevo and this Workshop link wich dsnt work...
  7. phixxion

Server RO2 Web Admin Guide

Back :D After a while ... still got off for the summer ( School ), bak to my ol job temp. Thx for the Mutator Section :D Been fix't :P Thx Ducky Still kickin has i can see :D
  8. phixxion

Code help script that could sort corrupted files to a specified folder

Yeah thats the one. For now i found out 2 maps is Bugged. AquaStudyV2 / and TheLastStandV2 Not V2Final and this the lase stand. But thx. Hmmm ... playing them all. :eek: THIS IS MADNESS !!! Kidding, i dont really have time. Like the rest of us ... i got a Different book to read each week and...
  9. phixxion

Okay here i did it from the webadmin and i got the results O.o Lost of stuff in there so i will highlight the most important stuff. Yellow the map and Orange the file in question. Here is the issue topic about this map only. The map KF-LibraryFINAL => the author final word #33 So the idea...
  10. phixxion

Thx for the tip ... but the server is on an other location and i only have access by the TCPadmin. For the ucz i use a compressor, im use this one "KF compression tool by RoxServers.com" But i will give a shot at home thx
  11. phixxion

Thx for the reply. Yeah i actually use Fireftp and filezilla, i did the thing about comparing files and everythings seems fine. But some maps i just connect and the files are on the fast upload too. Exemple: The last stand V2. The file "X_cp_terrain1.utx" is on the fast upload and it takes...
  12. phixxion

Question about running dedicated server ?!?! Hi im running a dedicated server 24/7 and i got the whole 5go packages map running with fast downlod. Its running under windows .. not linux and im searching for a script or someone who could help me with my problem and could probably help many...
  13. phixxion

Mod: Voting Handler Fix

[RIGHT]
  14. phixxion

[How Do I?] Make mutators working 24/7 and bot fix

Thx guys for your support.
  15. phixxion

Everythins works fine now ^^ thx guys. Yeah, thats sad but ^^. I Added a short [bot/antilag] in the server name so ppls will figure it out. Question. My server is Realism listed, if i add the customs maps. Would it break the server Realism stuff or something else ??
  16. phixxion

bots are spawning, but only if 1 human player. I will give a shot of it and see is it works Thx
  17. phixxion

Sure ^^ there you go.
  18. phixxion

Nope, im lost. I tryed any tutorial i couldnt find but none. If u have any clues that might be handy it would be awsome.
  19. phixxion

Done lets see what happend now. Hope it fix the bot thing. ^^