• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

"Soviet Soldiers at World War 2 in Color"

some of them are double posts a few even seem to be pictures taken by the germans
  2. H

Best tactical game?

i approve ;)
  3. H

Worst war film ever made?

And this what makes it a plus in my checkbook. It shows that even "unknown" soldiers can do "heroic" deeds and won
  4. H

No.1 RO bot?

QFT!
  5. H

Worst war film ever made?

I saw worse. It did not try to ride on the success of SPR, if it had, it would have been western Europe all over again. You didn
  6. H

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

your graphic card seems broken :p
  7. H

Squad RO Realism - Whats the story?

now what does not fit ? :rolleyes:
  8. H

The Witcher

Speeches have been changed a bit and i think the voice of Leo has changed (could be wrong tho), the npc have different color clothes now haven
  9. H

The Witcher

download breaks up every 2 - 5 minutes for me and quits after a random amount of time i give it a re-leech during the night, maybe then they have sorted out the problems
  10. H

well Redemption was win until it went our time, still very good Bloodline managed to make me like the nowadays setting, also very good but no other vampire game can come close to those 2
  11. H

Landser lachen - Fronthumor dieses Krieges

my grandfather had episode 3 of that book, its is somewhere here on a cupboard
  12. H

Red Orchestra and other First Person Shooters

i second that
  13. H

i demand a proper bayo charge with an additional jolly URAAAAAAAAH! from you joshaC :p
  14. H

Resistance and Liberation Alpha - Patch OUT!

seems like the RNL team doesn
  15. H

by what equipment ? i don
  16. H

4 out of 5 times i get a crash, unplayable for now
  17. H

[Game] Drakensang

the orcs are not green :p no seriously it