• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Hope someone at Tripwire reads(can't unlock foster even with achievement reqs. met)

UPDATE: I got the achievement by doing this. For this summer event: Suicidal AND HoE done for normal event map, Normal done for objective map. And the 6 in-game event achievements all done. http://steamcommunity.com/id/D3STRUCTION/stats/KillingFloor
  2. D

Patch 6/12/2013?

I just got a 2.3 MB patch. Anyone else? Wonder what it is.
  3. D

Spawn with your golden weapons if you have the DLC.

This should go without saying, you should be able to be spawned with the golden weapon if you have the applicable perk requirements and such. Right now you spawn with the regular version of the weapon, for demo, just normal m79. Commando, normal AK47. This is kind of annoying because its...
  4. D

Since when were there golden Handcannons?

Called Executioners in the trader menu. Cost $1000 for off class, they're dual handcannons and gold. I would upload a screenshot but its giving an error. Very odd. Never received this error before on steam screenshots.
  5. D

Small update?

I just got an 8.2mb update for KF, anyone know what it is?
  6. D

Why do I not spawn with body armor as zerk?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1153171701741823890/3B9E727088D6470471DA68D998D9BD63C8CE900D/ Am I the only one who has this problem?
  7. D

For the sake of everyone.

To keep your free weekend crowd interested and your old crowd from pulling all their hair out from the frustrations that ensue by trying to find a legit suicidal/hoe game only to find you're with 5 other people who's levels probably don't even all add up to 5. Please change the default...
  8. D

Achievement question(XMas from last year)

Hopefully people can clarify this for myself and others who will most likely come asking this in the next month for various achievement questions. The one I'm curious about is this: What exactly constitutes as a Tier 3 weapon so as to satisfy the requirements for this achievement?
  9. D

Typo on your main event page TWI

Just thought you should know :) Second page of the site, talking about the weapons pack. "The Winter Weapon Pack brings has something for everyone in the family." People will probably hate me for posting this, and its probably not big enough to warrant a thread, I just figured posting in the...
  10. D

Christmas event?

Any word on what's to come on this either way? I doubt devs would confirm to ease my (and everyone else's) state of mind, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks. I ended up buying this game last Christmas but had absolutely no time to play it because of finals.. And I really would like...
  11. D

Christmas event?

Any word on what's to come on this either way? I doubt devs would confirm to ease my state(and everyone else's) state of mind, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks. I ended up buying this game last Christmas but had absolutely no time to play it because of finals.. And I really would like...