• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Sound The 716ID sound mod

I mean't the G43 is crap sounding no the G41. The G41 is one of the best gun sounds in the game. Effortlessly or not then, the arty could sound better. It sounds undefined and the bass is not tight enough. Look at my soundpack thread for accurate arty impacts.
  2. D

Sound I have my soudpack: how do i make a mutator and distribute it?

i'm sure there are many out there who can do it.
  3. D

for **** sake won't anyone make a mutator for this?
  4. D

Sound The 716ID sound mod

indeed the have but there are quite a few that could effortlessly be better and a few that desperately need replacing. the sound of a faust exploding on a tank should sound more satisfying. the mg42 should sound less artificial, same goes for the g41. the grenade explosion sound dosen't really...
  5. D

how do i load AP or HE

I remember a new feature in a recent patch allows you to load a round type without having to fire off the chambered round like before but so far I'm only able to flick between AP and HE. I tried hitting reload button after highlighting round type but it dosen't load. How do i use this new...
  6. D

Electronic Arts need killing and their building demolished

This post is about the type of spyware 2142 installs. Can't say if it's true or not, though. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65577&page=1&pp=20
  7. D

wow man I am impressed :)
  8. D

yes and it's just a taste to come in my opinion. EA are gonna dominate the industry in the near future. Complete monopoly.
  9. D

Battlefield 2142 employ spies in your PC Posted Oct 17th 2006 2:59PM by Ross Miller Filed under: Hacks, PC, First Person Shooters, Online, Business There are ghosts in your machine, and they are tracking you. Included with your copy of Battlefield 2142, at not additional cost to you, is...
  10. D

Medieval II: Total War demo is officially out!

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9607/Medieval+II:+Total+War+Demo
  11. D

EA confirms DICE Canada closure

It feels like Battlefield 2 with futuristic equipment. This is absolutely typical of EA. They make a game we all love (BF1942) and then they make a franchise out of it and milk it to the point where everyone is sick of it. This is what we can expect all the time when EA take over the industry.
  12. D

hehe, I'm only joking on the whistling. I'll take it out cos I know myself arty does not make that noise. I want this on all servers.
  13. D

EA confirms DICE Canada closure

I hate EA. I could see their monoplisation coming long before most. They are a bunch of pigs and should be hung dead before they take over the entire industry.
  14. D

Oblivion-worth getting?

heres me take on oblivion. You'll get bored of it after 1 week. The amazing scenery and epic scope will wear off on you at about the same time. Of course you can mod it with the thousands of awesome mods out there but it diden't work for me. I was bored after a week and a half. So was a friend...
  15. D

Russian new machingun

I Want It In!
  16. D

Dust from bullet impact.

I'd like them to decrease the dust cloud/smoke dissipation times.