• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vesper11

Battlefield commission for riflemen only.

The title says it all. Riflemen (not the elite ones) get little love and most people try to choose anything but them. So a battlefield commission (which is score based thus those who try to go for objectives will have a higher chance of getting it) will give them a little bonus (and probably...
  2. Vesper11

Melee combat.

As of now it makes no difference if you have a rifle or smg in melee range, all you have to do is to fire the gun for instant profit. While I see nothing wrong with doing it if you have a pistol or smg, it seems strange if you have a rifle or MG. What I propose is that "long" weapons such as...
  3. Vesper11

No more lasers from eyes, please.

As we know from the history, soldiers who fought in Stalingrad were taught to kill enemy by looking at him, so brutal they were. Here, RO2 is a game so we shouldnt look at the history and make solders kill enemy with bullets shot from gun barrels. Jokes aside it not only looks stupid when you...
  4. Vesper11

[Error] DP28 drum mag stays misaligned after ammo pickup from supply point.

When you pick up ammo from supply point with drum mag half full you get it refilled but the drum position remains the same. Also it seems that sometimes drum becomes misaligned after normal reload.
  5. Vesper11

Holding weapon in the left hand while throwing nades.

Thats my suggestion. Too often I die with a grenade in hand, quite often I stab people getting ready to throw grenade. IRL you'd usually move your weapon (any weapon but MG) in your left hand, get grenade off your belt, pull the pin with a finger and lob it. In game it should take less time to...
  6. Vesper11

[Error] Switching teams while in tank without it being destroyed.

Take T-34 or PzIV, switch team as a gunner, press tab and start shooting your former comrades. You get points for doing this (as you are no longer on their team)! Though if you try to change view (with mousewheel) your character gets out of tank and starts sliding on the floor (without weaons...
  7. Vesper11

[Error] Third DP28 ammo drum almost empty.

As the title says, the third (out of four) drum you reload has like 10 bullets. There might be issue with other weapons too (but I'm not sure, it might be DP28 byg only) as I sometime notice that you load almost empty clip instead of a few new ones. As for reproductivity, well, it always...