• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

MG needs it's presence to be greater

There are a lot of posts in this thread about how to improve MG's in this game, but the real crux of the MG problem is not limited to just this game, it is apparent in all FPS games that have playable MGs. The real problem is the fact that in a game, there is no fear of loss of life, so the MG...
  2. B

RO1 vs RO2

these vids are a pretty good representation of what I feel is wrong with gun sounds in RO2. Good post!
  3. B

Seriously guys: tanks are a mess

Eh, I would prefer it the way it was in RO1. Using the mouse to control the turret just plain sucks. They have to find another way to make it all work. I would like to see it go back to how it was in RO1 rather than this at the moment.
  4. B

Tank spawning

I hope they address this because if I can't tank with my friends I wont get into them at all. What was wrong w/ spwning tankers outside the tanks and getting in and out of them? Picking which kind of tank you wanted if there was more than 1 kind on the tank? I do not see this system as an...
  5. B

What is with the Zoom when you start to sprint?

What is with all this zoom = focus crap. I don't get that at all. I used to ride through the forest on 4' wide trails on my Raptor at about 50Mph and I didn't get any of this zoom = focus crap, and believe me, you had to focus or your butt would be wraped around a tree in a hurry.
  6. B

Yup, just confirmed, if you disable that you disable the entire zoom feature and it does not stop the annoying zoom out when you run and then zoom back in when you stop. So again back to step 1, why, why, why???
  7. B

Awesome!!! what is it listed as? Which tab? Edit, ok I see it "Disable Sprint Zoom" I thought this was to disable all zoom as it was attached to the sprint key, not directly associated with the problem I listed. Thanks!!!
  8. B

I seriously hate that my screen zooms in when I start to run and then zooms out when I stop. It is freaking annoying as hell. What purpose does it serve?
  9. B

Zoom Poll

Hate the zoom as implemented and wish it was like it was in RO1. No need for an additional button, or to press anything xtra. Not to mention, why bind it to the same friggin' butotn as sprint????!!!!! I am for slight zoom only when using Iron Sights, other than that it has no place in...
  10. B

My only gripe about the game.

I think your complaint has more to do with On-line games than with RO in and of itself. In most pub environments, no matter what game you are playing, you will find sparodic team play and many Rambos. Tis the nature of pub play and not much you can do in the game will change that. Strangers...
  11. B

Game only outputs stereo sound

what is your sound card? What OS?
  12. B

What am I doing wrong?

This is the best $10 game you will every buy. It may be hard to play, but you will not find a game out there where the kills are more rewarding as a result of it being hard. The first time you keep your cool with a bolt and kill 3 oncoming enemies who are shooting at you, you will almost jump...
  13. B

Vote for RO at PC Gamer Readers' top 100!!

Voted, but was sad to see one my my all time favorites not even listed. PANZER GENERAL II
  14. B

Remove the ingame "who killed who" list.

This subject has been toss around here since the game started. I personally like death msg's. I like to see if a teammate gets 5 kills with a nade and congratulate him. I want to see who killed me and curse at them (in jest). This is a GAME afterall. I just don't think there is enough sensory...
  15. B

Red Orchestra Single-Player

Bots are worthless for anything other than simple training. I would never join a server that has bots on it. I play this game to play against real people. Anything less is just a waste of time. This is true for any mulitplayer game as far as I am concerned. I have never understood the...
  16. B

TWB's East Coast Server

NM, it seems to be back up now....it just seemed weird because I was knocked out of the server like it went down, but other people in vent were still playing?!!
  17. B

TWB's East Coast Server

Is this server down?? It does not come up in my fav's anymore, it just has "TWB" and then "??" All the rest of my servers are working??!! Any ideas? Help, this is my favorite server!!!
  18. B

BIG Suggestion List

I like most of these ideas as well. One thing that really needs to be done is better tank damage "problems" you might say. Like there seems to be no issue when an engine is damaged (not out completely), it may flash red, but it still works. I think if the engine is just slightly damaged...
  19. B

"Use System Driver"

Yeah, that is why I installed the 32bit version of Vista, I listen to too much music and I like what CMSS3D does to the sound. There were issues with that as well when I first installed Vista, but at least those have been corrected. I have hope for the beta, so we shall see.
  20. B

Tactics StG44;Auto or Semi?

total situational thing. FA for most of the close to medium ranges and moving from place to place. Single shot for anything long range or if I have a superior firing postion and don't wish to annouce my presence with full auto fire, even if it is just bursts.