• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ptrthgr8

Connection lost every match Netgear R6220

I'm also using a Netgear R6220 and running into the exact same issues as the OP. I've had this router for nearly a year and a half now and have not had a single issue with it for any of my gaming or other uses. In fact, it's been the best router I've ever owned. So I find it odd that whatever...
  2. ptrthgr8

Getting "lost connection to host" errors on every server - any ideas?

Just tried playing again... after only a few minutes I got the connection error again. [0733.99] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Owner' RONorthPawn VNTE-CuChi.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RONorthPawn_129 Function ROGame.ROPawn:CacheAndHighlightVCClimbables:0011 [0737.51] Warning: Invalid zero...
  3. ptrthgr8

I don't have that folder specifically. The RS2-related folders I do have in my Documents folder: Documents/my games/Rising Storm 2/Binaries/win64 - empty folder Documents/my games/Rising Storm 2/ROGame/Config - has 8 different .ini files Documents/my games/Rising Storm 2/ROGame/Logs - has...
  4. ptrthgr8

Hi, all. On every server I've joined so far I've received the "connection lost to host" message and end up getting dumped back to the server selection screen. The timing is pretty inconsistent, though. Sometimes it happens almost immediately after I spawn, sometimes is happens 5 minutes into...
  5. ptrthgr8

Lack of Muzzle Flashes? Is this a bug or intentional?

I would also suggest that all those "Hollywood" style muzzle flashes you see in some other games is... well... far from realistic. Even a short barrelled rifle won't light up the forest in bright daylight. Night fires are different, of course... but don't think there's a bug just because you're...
  6. ptrthgr8

How effective with RS2: Vietnam's anti-cheat be?

I was only able to play for an hour over the free weekend, but what I saw so far was interesting to me. I've played RO and RO2 and liked both. And the price point of RS2: Vietnam is certainly positive. But I'm concerned that cheaters will ruin this game. I really enjoyed playing BF1 (not an...
  7. ptrthgr8

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

Brother CrossTrain! Good to hear from you again!
  8. ptrthgr8

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

Downloaded RS last night and am looking forward to seeing some of this sweetness for my self very soon. Definitely a good looking game so far! Shanny
  9. ptrthgr8

Server At wits end.

:) 'Tis a good club! Cheers, Shanny
  10. ptrthgr8

Server At wits end.

I'm not a networking expert... but are you sure about this? In the past I've had two to three CoD2/4/5 servers running on my Server 2008 R2 box (sitting three feet away from my desktop client) and had everything connecting through a single router. I was able to use the external IP address of the...
  11. ptrthgr8

Server Redirect and map questions

Hi, folks. I've not been on the forums for a while - looks like redirect is working now and more maps are becoming available. I now want to get the redirect setup on our server, too. Some questions: First, I use our GoDaddy account for the redirects on our various CoD servers. I assume...
  12. ptrthgr8

Server Unranked when server starts, ranked when map changes? Why?

Yeah. I noticed that, too - both VAC and PB were listed as being turned off. Okay... if it's a Steam thing than I won't worry about it too much. Thanks, Ducky! Shanny
  13. ptrthgr8

Server Unranked when server starts, ranked when map changes? Why?

Hi, folks. Today I ran into something I've not encountered before. Our server has been ranked since September. I've had to restart the server for maintenance and other issues several times since September, but today when I was working on things the server came up as unranked when I first...
  14. ptrthgr8

Server |Brothers| Red Orchestra 2 servers

Why are you shutting it down, puggy? I've got ours running on a server box of my own, so I'm not paying anything for the service, etc., but I'll also admit that nobody in our unit has really bothered playing RO2 for months. I don't have much gaming time any more anyhow, but most of that time's...
  15. ptrthgr8

Server Map rotation not working properly?

Yup, we do. Right this moment there are 17 players and 47 bots playing on Spartanovka.
  16. ptrthgr8

Ours shows: [ROGame.ROGameInfo] RoundStartScreenTime=8 bLANServer=false bBalanceTeams=false bAutoBalanceTeamsOnDeath=false MaxTeamDifference=4 RoundLimit=2 Our commandline (from FireDaemon Pro): Executable: C:\RO2\binaries\win32\rogame.exe Working directory: C:\RO2 Parameters...
  17. ptrthgr8

Okay... so that line was correct, but the next line was (ActiveMapCycle) was set to 0. So, I switched it to 1 since we only have one map cycle at the moment. Saved my files, updated the server this AM, then restarted the box. I went back to the ROGameInfo file and found the following...
  18. ptrthgr8

No custom maps at the moment. I've actually not been too involved with RO2 for quite a while and, luckily, the server has been behaving itself so my time spent with it has only been mimimal for the last few months. Heck, I didn't even know there were custom maps until I came here today and saw...
  19. ptrthgr8

I swear... if it's that simple I'm going to beat myself senseless with a mostly dead toad. I'll check that out after work. Thansk, MD.
  20. ptrthgr8

Hi, folks. I can't seem to figure this one out - our map rotation was working fine up until a week or so ago. Everything looks fine in the web admin (the desired map rotation is listed as active), but the server never kicks over to the next map in the list. It just remains stuck on whichever...