• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Combat Zone

agree, its the worst when you're defending and the attackers captured the objective and frontlines move up leaving you in combat zone... really dumb
  2. L

RO2 VAC banned for nothing?

VAC Ban is now gone. Contacting steam support helped, yay
  3. L

RO2 VAC banned for nothing?

I decided to play RO2 again for the first time in over 6 months. I could join servers but I got disconnected with the PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed error. I reinstalled punkbuster with the pbsvc_hos.exe in the binaries folder, two times. After that I stopped getting the error and could...
  4. L

RS Aiming the 1903

Its an amazing weapon, best weapon in RS hands down lol, the sights are just too good
  5. L

Future maps for Rising Storm

An actual more symmetrical map instead of a giant meatgrinder.
  6. L

Fov

ive tried changing it but no effect, it really sucks because its the only thing that kills it for me
  7. L

bayonet !!

you can just take the standard k98 instead of the upgraded one if you dont like it
  8. L

Fov

how to change fov in this game? i cant play with the constant binocular-like zoom due to motion sickness after 10 minutes, anyone knows?
  9. L

How come

Oh another map where the russians get slaughtered in the first stage? Sounds like a good idea!
  10. L

Does anybody actually want the progression system?

Definetly want it to stay, i can do a long sprint in real life and hold my rifle very steady after that, in ro 2 your soldier has parkinsons
  11. L

Is There Any Way to Customize Weapons?

Not really except for the bayonet and the hood unlock (kar98), but your recoil control gets better the higher the level, at lvl 50 you dont have nearly as much sway as with lvl 1
  12. L

This makes me sad!

steam forums is like youtube comments
  13. L

Custom map servers

Because the big popular servers rather play bull**** maps like Commandanthouse (wich is probably the worst map in the game) instead of putting Bridges in the mappool sad story
  14. L

Longer from action spawn locations

please god no, its already frustrating enough when you have a bad day I'd even lower the respawntimes to max 6-7 seconds
  15. L

Argument that KDR is "unimportant" in this game

For me only the high amount of kills matters not the KD sometimes i spawn and die instantly from arty or some other **** and repeat it again and then i kill 10 players in a row, repeat the first 2 steps high killcount means way more
  16. L

Small ammount of players

I know that and i agree but most noobies would lose their patience quickly. Also servers need to run more custom maps, seriously, they are so much better then the original ones
  17. L

Small ammount of players

Small amount of players is probably because the game is hard and can be frustrating sometimes, like some map designs are pretty bad (Barashka for example, terrible terrible map) where you get constantly oneshotted out of nowhere, wait 20 seconds, respawn and get killed by artillery in spawn just...
  18. L

After disabling AA the game..

As you see i dont have this http://i.imgur.com/Y6Fkt.jpg This is 4xAdaptive MSAA with SweetFX Colors and sharpening, DoF disabled. You can also mix 2xMSAA and SMAA and get a good result I'd say just use what you think is best, personally i cant stand the uglyness of Post processing AA and...
  19. L

After disabling AA the game..

SMAA,FXAA and all that stuff is total crap. Disable Depth of field, disable FXAA (via ini both) but keep the other post processing (colors etc.) and force MSAA or SSAA via driver and the game will look crystal clear and gorgeous, no jaggies whatsoever, its a night and day difference from SMAA...
  20. L

Custom map servers?

thanks for the fast reply i didn't know that. going to search in ranked now