• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CocaineInMyBrain

Disable MG hip fire!

Why is "balancing" totally justified in this case? When in every other case it's an outrage and gamey.
  2. CocaineInMyBrain

Bring the old RO scopes back?

If you're really itching that bad for nice clear, high powered, modern scopes, just wait for In Country, you'll get your fill and then some.
  3. CocaineInMyBrain

lol

I suppose if I slapped together a montage of pistol kills while I'm ramboing behind enemy lines, you'd scream bloody murder at that too. As already mentioned much of what the guy did could have been done with literally any semi or automatic weapon, and likely done much better without hindering...
  4. CocaineInMyBrain

RO2 Shooting and grenading FROM Sdkfz 251 !

Before everyone here lynches OP from the nearest tree: http://world.guns.ru/smg/de/mp3-mp40-e.html That's not to say it was standard procedure to go in with all the occupants spraying wildly from the halftrack BUT it certainly wasn't the far off pipe dream that some people here are making it...
  5. CocaineInMyBrain

RS Japanese semi automatic rifles

If this was implemented, one or two should spawned randomly with a low chance (>10%) on a late war map in an obscure corner or something, like almost an easter egg than actual practical weapon.
  6. CocaineInMyBrain

This f****ing jap sniper rifle! Devs, fix it, please!

If a Japanese MG could do that, then it certainlly would be game-breaking, but its a moot point as it is currently impossible to such a thing. The US "invulnerable sniper" position, is a very situational and static spot in a map where the attackers must constantly advance - so it is certainly...
  7. CocaineInMyBrain

COD Ghost and BF4

The reasonable disgruntled people simply left for some game that delivered what they were looking for. The bitter and angry idiots stayed behind to whine and complain at anything and everything. Its real easy to maintain a nice friendly community when the population size is astronomically...
  8. CocaineInMyBrain

Where is everyone???

I don't think you understand their mindset. To them every one who doesn't like Classic is a lesser and undesirable element that the game would do better without. I' m not going argue whether that's true or not, as it is purely subjective, but that is the general logic that people use.
  9. CocaineInMyBrain

Command and Conquer CANCELLED

I had the understanding that this was micro-transaction heavy F2P game. I heard that basically once you grind to unlock a few select units you basically rule completely over anyone who hasn't done the same grind. If this is true then, frankly no big loss.
  10. CocaineInMyBrain

ROOST vet asks: Current state of RO2?

Holy gross-oversimplification Batman!
  11. CocaineInMyBrain

RO2 Partisan/Irregular Warfare gamemode?

I think the main thing holding this back is the fact that none of the maps we currently have are big enough for a game mode like this. Even most of the original Ostfront maps wouldn't suffice. Something like the more massive DH maps might do it , but I would imagine having a map that size in UE3...
  12. CocaineInMyBrain

The Future of Tripwire?

Actually the entire "[insert thing here] Simulator" series has pretty much cornered the market on every weird obscure niche in gaming. No real sense in competing
  13. CocaineInMyBrain

The Future of Tripwire?

Oh no guys I bought a game about Nazis fighting commies that is supposedly historically authentic that showed a swastika. Now I am forever traumatized , am gravely offended, and have directly contributed to plight of the jewish people, you'll be hearing from the UN Human Rights Commission soon...
  14. CocaineInMyBrain

The Future of Tripwire?

Which what should have been made in the first place. There would of been no drama and the loyal fan base would of remained more or less intact. I'd say that's worth the small cost of a bit of stagnation
  15. CocaineInMyBrain

The Future of Tripwire?

but .. but .. muh betrayal muh honor
  16. CocaineInMyBrain

The Future of Tripwire?

And then TWI collectively laughed villainously as they rolled around in wads of cash and danced on the graves of the long dead true RO fans. The end.
  17. CocaineInMyBrain

Do you think that the game modes should be renamed?

Or ya know they can put a serious effort into promoting Classic in the next big influx of players (patch, free weekend etc) instead of superficially changing the name in the hopes that people will magically appear. I bet if all the official TWI servers ran Classic most people will be exposed to...
  18. CocaineInMyBrain

Do you think that the game modes should be renamed?

Actually Classic is the most accurate name for the game mode at the moment, its just not very enticing or exciting.
  19. CocaineInMyBrain

The Future of Tripwire?

RO2 barely runs on mid - low range PCs. I can't imagine how long it would take for phones to have enough power to run a game like this.
  20. CocaineInMyBrain

Deployable Bayonets: Ever going to happen?

Umm......... I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but what you're saying here is pretty contradictory