• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. gimpy117

Reporter and medic DLC uniforms.

I just think it would be a neat touch, you know a camera around your neck and an extra medical bag
  2. gimpy117

SVT 40 for ealry war NLF and PAVN

MAS 49 is the best idea, you are correct sir.
  3. gimpy117

Mosin Sniper Rifle scope

personally, I think the view needs to be closer, it seems way far back and too much view to the sides to be really useful long range where a full caliber rifle like that really shines
  4. gimpy117

SVT 40 for ealry war NLF and PAVN

we need a gun to be a better more powerful option for early war, and, I personally think the SVT 40 could be an easy port from previous games to fill the gap. it seems likely the soviets sent a gun like this. does anyone have hard data backing this up?
  5. gimpy117

Reporter and medic DLC uniforms.

some times in Vietnam reporters and medics would e forced to pick up a weapon, would it not be neat to add player tunics and headgear in the game to reflect this? medics especially carried a weapon with them and there are many anecdotes of reporters with a gun in dire situations. I'd live to see...
  6. gimpy117

One more usefull thing you could do around folding stocks

not a fan, that feature was designed for balance...you know...because choppers
  7. gimpy117

Helicopters Need a longer re-spawn/repair time

The title says it all...the repair time when you RTB with a damaged chopper seems to be far to low as well as the re-spawn time when you kill one. of course, there would need to be some time and ticket tweaks in chopper maps when you up the re-spawn time for choppers, but it feels pretty crazy...
  8. gimpy117

Stuttering/Choppy on certain levels

I can confirm this. I'm wondering if it's a server thing
  9. gimpy117

VNTE - Don Signh (Donner)

my nostalgia meter has peaked
  10. gimpy117

Browning HP accuracy

it does seem to be a laser gun
  11. gimpy117

american shotguns....

In my experience that isn't the case. I own a Mossberg 500. and, granted, it does have a bird barrel on it with a modified choke. Shooting OO buck from that gun will easily put you on target at 50 yards. I did this from the hip mine you shooting at a rotten pumpkin after Halloween season. 1...
  12. gimpy117

VNSU-Death Hills Custom map

cave with rice?! good, can finally literally defend the rice
  13. gimpy117

Vietnam Research and Development - WWII Community Poll

I think some of the old maps like Hanto and the phosphate plant would be a good addition to rising storm 2, as well as some redux of some classic RO maps like Danzig or even barracks in HOS but with a Vietnam city look to it would be great. I would guess that some careful replacment of resources...
  14. gimpy117

american shotguns....

what is wrong with them? the hunting shotgun and variants seem to be very, very solid weapons vs. the Ithaca which seems to have a much larger and less devastating spread with buckshot. I've pulled off 68 meter kills with the hunting shotgun (with buckshot) but the american shotguns seem very...
  15. gimpy117

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps??

hanto could maybe be ported easily
  16. gimpy117

A Theory on inadaquate damage.

ive noticed that a lot too. you hear your gun fire with sights directly on a foe, but he gets you and is unscathed. I've had this happen a lot with a shotgun aimed directly at another player around 10-15 yards and nothing.
  17. gimpy117

What weapon do you think need buff?

that literally makes no sense. WHY? it would balance chopper greatly and make chopper pilots fly their craft in a way to avoid small arms fire.
  18. gimpy117

What weapon do you think need buff?

i've noticed some cookyness with choppers. unloaded a whole mag at a hovering Loach on the firebase an an lo...perspex is not at all bullet proof...chopper just flew away no kill message. aside from the the biggest problems with the game are still hit detection, followed by damage models /...
  19. gimpy117

RO is dead !!

oh not the sky (is not) falling!!
  20. gimpy117

you lose by winning...

but you cant, because they could just suicide or killing them all ends the round, even when you are capping