• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

[How Do I?] 5.1 or 7.1 Surround sound?

bump
  2. D

I am raging

That's true but when I'm playing RO2 my total memory usage is around 4.1-4.2GB. I know Windows 7 can back off the memory it needs if there is something like a game hogging it all up. Either way if you have a system that meets the recommended requirements for this game, that means you put a...
  3. D

[Error] Axis rifleman (Mauser) ironsight offset.

I've noticed sometimes the ironsight tip sometimes makes a perfect and noticeable point, but other times it looks like there's 2 of them side by side shaped kind of like /\/\ rather than just /\, if you get the idea. When shooting at very long range targets, it's kind of annoying to deal with...
  4. D

[Question] Stuttering

I have stutters usually when I do something like move around the corner of the building and the whole environment comes into picture. Specs: i5-2500k, 8gb ddr3, radeon 6950 2gb
  5. D

[Question] Anyone Use a Logitech G35 Headset?

To be fair surround sound headsets are still pretty new, i know the logitech one is unique since its simulated with ports rather than having a half dozen drivers in each earcup, but I still think it's pretty convenient to have the wireless. BTW do you know how to use 5.1 in RO2 with your G930...
  6. D

Bluetooth didn't work on Windows 7 for like the first year it came out and Windows XP I believe didn't have Bluetooth audio stacks. Bluetooth is also incredibly unsecure, it's hardly used anywhere these days outside of cellphones/tablets. Microsoft, Logitech, wireless mice/keyboards dont use...
  7. D

What issue do you have with the microphone? I've had both G35 and G930, never had any issue with mic. Only problem is when I fold down my G930 mic it feeds back through the earphones (sidetone) and I have to go into the G930 options and just move the sidetown slider up and back down a...
  8. D

A small tweaking guide

Is it possible to lower the bloom at all? I've seen some UE2 games that would let you adjust the bloom... Normally I like Bloom but I think the one in RO2 is a bit too much, it's like Xbox360 overboard.
  9. D

Pings, Why, Why, WHY?

Stop playing in cheap 64 man servers that don't have the hardware to handle it. Look for a server with a ~50-60 cap if you want a big one, if they scale it down to a number like that, then you know it's because it's what the hardware can handle.
  10. D

Hi, I have a Logitech G930 wireless 7.1 headset, surround sound works in Win7, other games/programs but I see no option in RO2 to use surround sound, is this a feature? Here is what my audio settings screen looks like: http://i.imgur.com/Wngtn.jpg Thanks
  11. D

I have the G930 headset (wireless G35), it's amazing, so far the only problem in RO2 is I can't figure out how to put surround sound on, I don't see any option for it. G930/G35 though is a must have if you can't afford $300+5.1 speakers, or live in an apartment building ;), it's amazing...
  12. D

Refunds

I might be out to lunch, but I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that maybe you should check with steam, since this is the tripwire forum. https://support.steampowered.com/
  13. D

Internet shuts off?!

Did you turn your router's firewall off?
  14. D

sorry meant to post in ro2
  15. D

Internet Dies on Server Refresh...

Having the same problem...All of a sudden servers stop loading and I realize my internet is down and have to go reset my modem. Very frustrating and something that should not be happening.
  16. D

Teamwork Incentive

if they spawn outside of it, it's because they chose not to spawn on you, so you shouldn't get any points. It's a team based game.
  17. D

Teamwork Incentive

I think Squad Leader should get 1 point for having a squadmate spawn in friendly objective and 2 in enemy objective, 0 points if it's outside of the objective. Having squad leaders who are smart and play conservatively to facilitate spawns, use smoke to cover on advances, etc...makes all the...
  18. D

Teamwork Incentive

The bonus for spawning on you (as Squad leader) should only be if it's done in an objective zone. Maybe +1 point if a teammate spawns on you in your team's zone, and +2 points if it's in the enemy teams zone. But it's definitely something that needs to be done. Having a smart squad leader that...
  19. D

Squad Leader should get points when members spawn on them in objective zones.

Just a suggestion, when a squad leader can play it a bit safe and allow their squad mates to spawn on them, it really makes a huge difference in how effective your team is. But there is not enough incentive to do that. Just a suggestion that if a teammate spawns on you as squad leader in your...
  20. D

Role slot numbers should not change in the same round of Countdown

I don't get this, first I'm playing Sniper and first place on my team, then someone lower rank than me takes my kit because they won player of the round? wtf kind of idea is that? Then I choose Elite Rifleman, and when the teams swap the kit is no longer there, I really don't know what's going...