• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Final Map TE-Yakovlevo_CA FINAL

Great job and love the text in the signature. What's next?
  2. D

Level Design "Spaehling's DJ Simulator 2014" - Virtual Decks :D (offtopic)

Good job. A pity the can of Drecks (Beck's) beer didn't make it. :D:D:D:D
  3. D

Just another thread about no one playing custom maps - NOT

Your right I couldn't. I did well for quite a while. :cool:
  4. D

Level Design Door open/close Sample Map

Been there done that. Same soundfile. August 2012..... I did this together with Six Ten. It did not work on a server. http://youtu.be/EG9UGVbuN5M Is a topic somewhere buried on this forum. We need to invent something which rolls. A wheel.....
  5. D

Just another thread about no one playing custom maps - NOT

How can I bring this in a civil way. Almost entering the top 50 on RO2 servers according to GT tells me that the Crucible most of the time gathers dust. So nothing changed since I quit playing RO2 and sign in on this forum. According to GT the game now has Servers: 152 Teams: 142 Fans: 1591...
  6. D

RO2 Something has to be done about Apartments

I already regret posting. As I did well visit the forum less and not to post here anymore.
  7. D

RO2 Something has to be done about Apartments

Its the utter absurdity you and many more players still play Apartments.
  8. D

Level Design Just a note to Mappers regarding Crucible

You really don't get it do you? Now before I get another infraction I only tell again read what was written.
  9. D

I did not want to react as well, but as usual I couldn't resist and I have to admitt that my reaction was more or less triggered by Sajers over positive reaction of the current situation of custom maps. But as I consider myself a bystander now I'd better STFU. How long did we discuss approved...
  10. D

How are your hands and knees doing Sajer? The playernumbers on the the Crucible not really encourage people to brew their work. And I can't come up with other popular servers in desperate need of custom maps. They are having a great time on Appartments. Funny aint it?
  11. D

Level Design New Map? WoW!

Interesting ! I like that "Heights" map. Its small but really nice. Its a pity that editor for Insurgency is a decade back in time and reminds me to much to radiant. But the Insurgency is nice.
  12. D

The IOM seems to be getting a lot of stuff people have wanted for a long time, so uh:

No that can't be as they promised or better said mentioned they are working towards the next content update. Meanwhile they have been gathering info on faction A vs Faction B They said it or what ?
  13. D

Check me on Steam.... And does it matter who's map it is as nobody plays non "official" custom maps afterall.
  14. D

The IOM seems to be getting a lot of stuff people have wanted for a long time, so uh:

Uuuh I have a deja vu on Custom maps. "its a shame just a handfull of people play them!" We pulled that horse for almost 2.5 years and 97% of the players act like lemmings and join a 64 slot server running Appartments, Spartanovka for RO2 and Betio/Iwo Jima for RS We talked and talked on this...
  15. D

When i remember correct its a Medal of Honor Allied Assault taunt. Here Thats a while ago,
  16. D

Level Design Repeat Brew

What exactly is your problem ? You work on your map. Save it and then brew it. brewed file will show up in: C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC
  17. D

Final Map Red Assault Final

Congrats to a finalized map.
  18. D

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Guys keep this under the hood. As next we see the IOM team gets recruited to work on KF2.....