• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mrPuma

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

just finished a single player game on civilization v. Great fun , won "ze germans" by 15 points, via end of rounds victory, on the year 2050. right now im installing the goty edition ans see if gods and kings expansion pack is any good. Seems like in the expansion you can`t conquer that many...
  2. mrPuma

[Game] Far Cry 3

cool game, but the syringes and different pouches and backpacks give me headache. maybe ill just skip them, because enemys seems easy to kill
  3. mrPuma

The "anything" thread

My daughter poured a glass of milk on my logitech dinovo, after a day of drying it, i put the power back on and it works, like nothing happened to it:p
  4. mrPuma

Small ammount of players

i tried to play after a long break, but realised the gameplay and maps were exactly the same. I think this game needs a big expansion pack. 1 or 2 new maps won`t get me playing again. btw whats up with rising storm?
  5. mrPuma

Difficulties populating RO2 servers

I`d like to be able to play, but family and little baby comes first. My playing time is so limited nowdays, that I have to get the most out of it:) Ill surely come back though as im starting to have more playing time again:IS2:
  6. mrPuma

Difficulties populating RO2 servers

I see theres still the same problem with bots. the last time I played (about 4 months ago) the situation was, either join a full 64 player server (some good rounds, often really a cluster**** because of small maps) or join a server with 5-10 players farming bots. I it still the same??
  7. mrPuma

The "anything" thread

at least you could sign this petition to get the poor fellas back home: http://www.helpivanmartin.org/ and the court is on strike, nice going greece :rolleyes:
  8. mrPuma

The "anything" thread

9. mrPuma

The "anything" thread

whatever, storys too long, but im sure you heard about the crisis in europe and all that, and now this news comes in. I hope the country just leaves euro and collapses to anarchy, rather than keep leeching our hard earned money.
  10. mrPuma

The "anything" thread

seems like a couple of arma3 devs got arrested in greece for espionage http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-11-arma-dev-confirms-staff-arrested-accused-of-spying-by-greek-authorities now i hate the whole country even more :mad:
  11. mrPuma

Cigarettes for a Deeper Voice

yeah ,I was sarcastic. My advice still is: do what ever you want, but at the same time never leave a good advice unheard. agree on the dating stuff allso, I`ve never ever heard of someone I know going out on a date :p
  12. mrPuma

Cigarettes for a Deeper Voice

If you want to smoke then by all means do so. Your`e 18 and you can do what ever you want. You may wanna try pipe tobacco. feels more in the throath than those filtered ones.
  13. mrPuma

I can't wait to get my new Internetz :D

dam thats more expensive than my car monthly cost:( i have free 2/2 mb and an option to go 10/10mb connection if i pay 10 euro monthly fee
  14. mrPuma

Plea to server owners. (bots)

I havent played in a couple of months, and Im not that interested in a bot fight on the same old maps. offtopic: you should see the buzz around an arma 2 mod called dayz. I checked arma a couple of days ago and saw 10 full servers playing this mod:eek:
  15. mrPuma

Bots totally destroy the RO2 Playerbase/Community

I think majority of us is allready doing that...
  16. mrPuma

How/What do you feel about TWI and RO2

im tired of the sameold. I might try it if some new things pop up in the patch.
  17. mrPuma

Game worth buying?

The ONLY one? really?
  18. mrPuma

The "anything" thread

:eek: so whats the consensus about gun laws:cool:
  19. mrPuma

roll stealing still possible

some subtle hint would be nice, for example "slot closed, please choose another one" or "role taken, choose again"
  20. mrPuma

The "anything" thread

Hunting is not a profession anymore. Guns should be banned alltogether. Its silly to even discuss about it.