• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

ostfront/darkest hour - youtube videos

myself and some friends were sitting around last night and decided to search around on youtube for gameplay videos of ostfront and darkest hour gameplay beings we have never played it and wanted to see what all the fuss from the old "vets" was about with ro2....well, now i understand the "vets"...
  2. S

new to ostfront ... couple ?'s

just started playing ro1 and darkest hour as im waiting for ro2 to get fixes and mods. in ostfront, it seems my fps are capped at 90. i have a 120hz monitor...is there a way to change the fps limit to 120? are iron sights toggle only? ....or is there a way i can change it so that i hold...
  3. S

ro max fps - can i change it?

just started playing ost front and darkest hour.... it seems im capped at 90 fps. is there a way to change that to allow 120 fps? have a 120hz monitor is why i ask.
  4. S

will there be an RO1 mode?

ive been reading how RO2 is much more realistic than RO1... which is fine, i have no beef with that. that being said, the battles in RO1 is a much more enjoyable immersing intense experience. is there any word on whether there will be a mod that is much more like RO1? i simply do NOT care if...
  5. S

is aim down sights still toggle only?

waiting for this feature to be added in control options before i download and try playing this game again. have the devs said anything regarding whether this will be added or not??
  6. S

devs - please fix control options

please allow us to not have to use toggle for crouch and aiming down sights. please allow us to bind different keys for use / bandage / cover. these are just basic control options that really effect the game for certain people. i can understand why this hadnt been looked into with all the...
  7. S

a more competetive territory game mode

it is impossible for a map with different variables for both sides to be balanced. a game mode where both teams play as each faction in a single round and then the 2 rounds are compared is a clear way to decide a winner, it would be alot of fun and competetive. i would love to see a mode that...
  8. S

get rid of the kill count on the scoreboard

there is no need to display everyones kill count on the scoreboard. the only thing that should be shown is your team points (which has kills added in). the screen that pops up after the match will show you how many kills you individually had that round. this will absolutely deter people from...
  9. S

please give us "hold down to ADS" option (please read devs)

i know there are more important things for twi to be working on right now (performance/optimization).... but adding this control option should be fairly simple and quick, and it is very important for the people that have always played fps's this way (90% of the people in my clan). i know...
  10. S

Poll: zoom implementation

what would you like to see done with zoom in this game?
  11. S

bandaging

the bandaging system is unrealistic and "arcadey". im going to make a suggestion that i think would make the game better... bash away ~ if it were up to me - i would increase the time before a player would bleed out to roughly 1 to 2 minutes with the player being very limited in movement and...
  12. S

slow things down a bit

increase the respawn timer (have to wait a minute to respawn after death) and make it so there is actually a penalty for dying. people will slow down and play alot more tactically. it will definately slow down player movement...as it is now, people just run from one building to the next with no...
  13. S

anyone tried an older set of catalyst drivers??

???
  14. S

barracks crashing / elevators doesnt (anyone else?)

just as the title says...can play barracks on and off for roughly 3-5 minutes and then crash every time. elevator works perfectly. just wanna know if anyone else is experiencing the same???
  15. S

fov default...or 90?

someone please explain to me what the advantages/disadvantages of having my fov set to default or 90 is? i havent really got into a fps in a number of years so im unfamiliar with what this setting does. thank you
  16. S

toggle controls = deal breaker

just want to start off by saying this game looks great from the little time ive played in the beta. this thread is not meant to bash or start any kind of flame war. if this is not a "controls" option, that you personally as the reader of this thread are interested in, please dont post in this...