• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Next Tripwire game idea

I would like to see an alternate universe idea with the United States going to war with Russia right after WW2. It would have American and Russian weapons and equipment that were used in WW2, maybe even weapons created very shortly after the war. This would be a Red Orchestra style gameplay, but...
  2. H

What We Are Up To - PAX Edition Betio and Skirmish

I love TWI as a company and everything you make...but I don't want to play COOP against the bots that are currently in the game. Need a REALLY BIG improvement for me to be interested....just my 2 cents. (and this is coming from a TWI fan)
  3. H

[Crash] Hard Lock/Crash

Same here keeps crashing (hard locking the whole system) Windows 8 pro 64 (our common factor) (6.2, build 9200) SLI Gtx 670 (latest drivers) i7 3.07 6 Gigs ram.
  4. H

LOOKING FOR a server that has speed hacking disable

Well the one question that isn't useless is if you are connected wireless. When I just use wireless I get a lot of stutters in ping. Which would get you kicked.
  5. H

Gunsounds better in RO1 or RO2? What do you prefer?

Zet...it was like you spoke for me. Couldn't of said it better actually. +1
  6. H

Player imbalance or not?

I'd play both (usually random on most games)
  7. H

Rising Storm - Why?

Actually can't think of one realistic Japan vs US shooter.
  8. H

Padding the numbers

This is the reason I havn't loaded up RO2 in a long time. BOTS ruined it. Server owners will come in here saying if you don't like it create your own server, or this post is so old. The truth is, bots ruined this game for me. I LOVE this game. Absolutly love it. But all I find is servers...
  9. H

Poll on tank detail.

Yes, including half tracks. And we vote and discuss things in these forums. Can't be heard if you don't try. For anything we can also so this is just for research for our own benefit. Even tho I believe they do come here and read these forums. Now back on topic ;)
  10. H

Poll on tank detail.

Ok guys so the dev's only released 2 tanks on release because the interior design took way to long to produce. My question is, do players really care that much about how detailed the interior is, in relation to how long it takes. Question 1: Do you think its worth SOOOO LONG dev cycles for...
  11. H

The poll

Yeah, esp when other games rip you off for 60 these days. 30 dollars is usually 2 DLC's that give you about 6 maps. Personally, think RO2 had alot of content. And a team that is constantly working on adding content. But...I love RO2...so not sure if my opinion counts on this topic :P
  12. H

Rising Storm Gamescom trailer

What did the Italians do in WW2?
  13. H

As a player (cause I don't know JS) I like the fact you get RO2 with it. This helps keep the two games connected. Hell it would be cool if servers could run both games on the same server. Just my 2 cents. Is anybody know 100% there charging and doing this anyway? The video was very brief so I...
  14. H

Well I hope they give you guys a free weekend. Have confedence most of you will love it. But have no influcence.....
  15. H

What I don't get is how come COD and BF3 can get away with charging for 4 maps. But TWI can't get away with charging (WHO KNOWS THE PRICE) anything for a whole stand alone game. Not trying to turn this into flaming...just asking a question really. Take it with some salt please
  16. H

I'm a tester so your just gonna have to take my word because I can't go into detail. I would love to, and will when I get permission ;)
  17. H

And if they don't....we can always wait for the community to help us out. I want to see a Russian vs American mod. Hopfully I can learn something this semester at school in coding and make it happen using the existing models and animation. You will have to live with marines tho
  18. H

Can I ask why some of you guys are not interested in this game? If you think RO2 let you down maybe this is a time it can redeem you back. This is the same genre game you guys wanted, with another dev team working (w/ twi) bringing their passion and desire to the game. I signed an agreement...
  19. H

This game isn't another US WW2 shooter.
  20. H

Gameplay video

But what if the cloths he is wearing doesn't look "journal" enough, and it becomes suspicious. Then he will either have to hit esc and restart, or take you out and get your disguise. Either way can't wait for gamescom. Hope you guys impress the hell out of people. (with out hitman tactics :P)