• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Diem

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: Pancor Jackhammer MK3A1 (w/ explosive shells?) Perk: Support (/Demo) Function: Tier 4/5 fully automatic shotgun. Slower rate of fire than the AA-12, but larger pellet count or damage. If frag rounds are the design choice instead, its function becomes even more distinct by offering an...
  2. Diem

Killing Floor 2 and Feature Creep

Last year, TripWire announced that they’d spend 2019 with less of a focus on content and more of a focus on fixing gameplay and balance issues with Killing Floor 2. This was desperately what the game needed, but not exactly what it received. A lot of big issues were fixed, but many still left...
  3. Diem

Give a warning for Stand Your Ground during the trader round

So, adding a visible objective marker for SYG to show its location was a good change, since gives a clearer idea of where the game is telling you to go. But it's been over a year and I don't understand why it's considered fun to suddenly spawn a SYG objective across the map with no warning and...
  4. Diem

Did Zeds get quieter?

I've had the same pair of headphones for almost two years now, and with them I've been able to hear fairly easily when Zeds were coming because I could hear their footsteps and other noises. Recently, though, Zeds are almost completely silent. There's no footstep noises, and the other noises...
  5. Diem

How to upload a custom soundtrack mod?

Yep, that's what I'm going for. Although mine isn't an anime soundtrack, so hopefully I can add a bit of variety to the mix.
  6. Diem

How to upload a custom soundtrack mod?

I recently finished putting together a custom soundtrack mod, and would like to upload it to the Steam Workshop as a few other people have done with theirs, but I can't figure out how to do so with the Workshop Uploader. Since it's not a map or a mutator or something compiled in the SDK, but...
  7. Diem

Better Anti-aliasing?

Is there any possible way to use MSAA or something in Killing Floor 2? I remember using a fix to enable it a year or more ago, but I've heard that it's no longer possible? FXAA just isn't enough. It's especially annoying because sometimes it's hard to tell whether or not flickering pixels are...
  8. Diem

Firebug Perk refinement

I really want the old-style Flamethrower with its damage and range, but that's the problem with the weapon-tier system. Making the Flamethrower like its KF1 counterpart would make it more fun, but probably make it as good as the Microwave Gun, which doesn't fit the tier system. But then that...
  9. Diem

A Word From The Trader

1. Yes, I'm aware. Everyone is aware. But I'm saying that on its face, that's what the general public is taking away from it. 2. Go try that argument on /r/killingfloor or the Steam community forums and see what people think. 3. This is true. But that doesn't mean a PR nightmare is a good...
  10. Diem

A Word From The Trader

It's mostly understood that this new system did not siphon resources from other parts of development. But did no one stop to think about how bad this would look regardless? Right off the heels of the Payday 2 controversy and when people are already restless with the pace of the core promised...
  11. Diem

A Word From The Trader

This is pretty funny.
  12. Diem

A Word From The Trader

Great, the thing I hate most about CS:GO/TF2/Advanced Warfare/Payday 2/every other game that has randomized loot boxes is now here. I'd rather just pay for things up front than have a chance of a chance at getting something I actually want. Regardless of my personal feelings, this is incredibly...
  13. Diem

Tripewire: JUST DO IT!

I know that his real name was Kevin, but we're talking about the monster with a chaingun, not a scientist/CEO. It's kind of dissonant to call a threatening menace something so mundane. Might as well call Fleshpounds "Keith".
  14. Diem

Tripewire: JUST DO IT!

When did people start referring to the Patriarch as Kevin and why?
  15. Diem

PC Enemies in the Trader round?

I was soloing Catacombs on Hard earlier and the enemy count or something got screwed up. There were five or so enemies (three Crawlers and two Clots) in the Trader round, and later on there were two Gorefasts when it said there was 1 enemy remaining. Here's some screenshots...
  16. Diem

PC Trader causes the game to crash

Inconsistently, the Trader will cause my game to crash. Not in any predictable way, just when going to the trader or leaving the trader, I'll crash to the desktop and get a BugSplat error report window. It's happened several times now. I'll occasionally be brought to a webpage that says "This...
  17. Diem

PC Mysterious disembodied flame?

This happened in a server where only my friend and I were playing, but neither of us had died yet. Also, though I am slightly less sure on this, this flame appeared in a room neither of us had been in yet, so no one was shooting their weapons in that spot (note the lack of blood or damage to...
  18. Diem

PC Mysterious disembodied flame?

What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder? http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/420313597239133987/584B63B0CA9A0D1E7E785E6BB5443A7B4C298A47/ Came across this today in a server, populated by only my friend and me, both Firebugs.
  19. Diem

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta?

Wait, this is a beta for a beta? Nothing's ever final these days, I guess :p
  20. Diem

RS It only took forever... But I got the Level 50 M1911!

Yeah, which doesn't make any sense given that bolt-actions are accurate over long ranges and almost always a one hit kill, whereas pistols are very inaccurate and take multiple shots to kill in most scenarios.