• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Closed Beta Wave 5 Start and Changelog

I give up, I have even stopped receiving the "There's a new wave" emails, let alone an invite.
  2. K

Closed Beta Discussion

Yeah that is often the way, I have offered full RDP to a server in sydney, but I would say they probably aren't ready to test the dedicated server on different machines just yet.
  3. K

Any idea when ...

Sweet, so if you would like it given a good pounding load my clan up by oct 29th and we will give it a good flogging at our annual LAN. :-) Most of us are on Combat Testing and we have alpha tested for games like Frontlines, Homefront, BF3 and Ravaged to name a few, both client and server.
  4. K

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Thanks, now ranked! :-)
  5. K

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Howdy, our server was previously ranked, I suspect I have failed to update our IP range for awhile. I emailed whitelist @ tripwire.com as the form will not allow our CIDR Notation, but no response as yet. 125.63.48.128/25 TBH we only need 1 IP whitelisted not 126, but your form will only...
  6. K

Squad Junglewraiths

JW is an old Vietcong clan, who have been away from the jungle far too long, very excited to see RS2 looking so good! We will be hosting an aussie server from Sydney, all welcome. http://www.junglewraiths.net/
  7. K

Squad Hosting RS2 Beta Servers

Same, secure rack in Equinix Sydney, happy for Tripwire to have RDP access.
  8. K

Server Your Experience with Memory Leaks?

650 seems the norm here, hard for me to tell over a week though, they auto-reboot 6:00am every day.
  9. K

Server Query and GameDifficulty

roger that thanks, Gametracker studiously ignoring me, perhaps Jared knows someone over there?
  10. K

Server Query and GameDifficulty

Just a headsup that this GameDifficulty=1 does not appear to work? I use 0 or 1 and the server is always normal, unless of course webadmin is misreporting it? Also I note that the old Killing Floor server query no longer works. I have been using the RO2 query for now as it works fine, but it...
  11. K

Server How to host a Killing Floor 2 Server

Interesting, the RO2 query works fine.
  12. K

Thanks, I tried 7777 and 27015 as the query over at Gametracker, still no joy, maybe they need to update their query for the KF2 Servers?
  13. K

Would like to know the ports as well, nothing I have tried in Gametracker is working, yet the server is up and populated. :)
  14. K

Server Installing a Red Orchestra 2 Stand Alone Dedicated Server

And the AppID for RO2 is '212542'
  15. K

Server Installing a Red Orchestra 2 Stand Alone Dedicated Server

It does appear the wiki is offline, but it never contained files, its the guide to how to setup a server. Files are delivered via STEAMCMD.
  16. K

Server Server running but only in Favourites

its definitely a client problem, some people see our server, others do not.
  17. K

Server Automatic STEAMCMD Updates

I understand how to automate the steamcmd itself, calling a txt file with my user login etc. What I can't figure out is how to do it on server startup, so that it runs and checks for updates BEFORE the server starts, automatically. Is there a way to add it to the commandline?
  18. K

Server Need help with server config

Start here for webadmin, http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=59949 if your unable to edit those files in your game panel then lodge a ticket to have webadmin enabled.
  19. K

Server Need help with server config

Go to WebAdmin and set a new Map Cycle using the RS maps, thats the only difference I believe.
  20. K

Server Auto Reboot on crash

yes delete those erroneous keys, remove FIVE spaces from the reg file including the topline and save again, [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windo ws Error Reporting] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windo ws Error Reporting\ExcludedApplications]...