• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GrayveRose

Beta Map Blocked In Blocks (Alpha/Beta)

Indeed, KF 1 will always be great. Until KF 2 has more content Ive stuck with the original. Id like to eventually make maps for the sequel, but wont have time to do that in a while. Sweet deal, me and 3 others played it earlier and wiped on wave 7. We have a few decent kite routes to choose...
  2. GrayveRose

Beta Map Blocked In Blocks (Alpha/Beta)

Hello all, I started a map a long *** time ago (2013) called Lego Hell, and it was a mini map based in a bedroom, with tons of legos making up most the obstacles and layout. I hit a snag with it some time ago, where the frame rate became too unplayable. I tried to fix it in a number of ways, but...
  3. GrayveRose

Level Design KF-LegoHell_MiniMap - Opinions and Progress

New Alpha Version New Alpha Version Hello, its been a long time since I posted any map content or anything on this. I continued to work on this map, but ran into huge frame rate issues and it stopped progress for a long long time, since March. I just found a compromise that doubled frame rate...
  4. GrayveRose

Killing Floor White List Update Submission Thread

Handle: Grayve Rose Mutator Name: Zed Density Control Mut (White Listed) Description of Mutator: A must have for increasing challenge and optimal zed count. You can change the max Zeds allowed at a time between a range of 32-200, and also can change the spawn delay between new spawns and...
  5. GrayveRose

Level Design [Help] Invisible Terrain

Lol reminds me of myself; make a thread and then solve your own question within 20 mins to an hour of posting it online. Despite feeling like you have to go to other people for the solution, you find it anyway right after ha.
  6. GrayveRose

Level Design Static Light with NO shadows?

I found a work around using the dynamic light with my specific situation, but it would be nice to find a static that doesnt cast shadows, maybe one can be made custom pretty easy as it would be better than what I ended up doing. Yes sir, this is a correct assumption. I was goin the special lit...
  7. GrayveRose

Level Design KF-LegoHell_MiniMap - Opinions and Progress

Glad to say that this project isn't dead, I just can take some time to get going on things and sometimes lose motivation if I get stuck or something gets too repetitive. Been working on this a lot recently, since I solved some of the issues that have been holding me back, such as the best way to...
  8. GrayveRose

Level Design Static Light with NO shadows?

Is there a way, no matter how far fetched or out of the box that I could use a static light, but not have it cast shadows. I have one set to shadow already, this other one is mainly just used as a filler to help reach areas as if it was all one big body of light, I just dont want there to be 2...
  9. GrayveRose

Level Design House On Haunted Hill - Would it be worth it?

Indeed, it would; which is why its gonna happen. Just got back into mapping once more, this is gonna happen just not sure when ha.
  10. GrayveRose

List of bugs in the current KF Build

I dont wanna wait, and I dont wanna use other heavy mutators, cause then ill have to use all the things they do and worry about a trillion different settings and things I dont want. From my noobish experience so far with coding, basically if I wanted to overwrite the default I would need a code...
  11. GrayveRose

List of bugs in the current KF Build

Id like to replace the current humanpawn code with poosh's for my server, is there a mutator or one someone has already made that i can have?
  12. GrayveRose

KF [Mutator] Shop Inventory Mut

Aha I didnt mean for it sound like a competition, was joking. Interesting that someone came up with the idea around the same time and went about it almost the same way. Yeah it was getting those notifications to all come up is why I got stuck and took so long to finish it, didnt know the way to...
  13. GrayveRose

Mine doesn't seem to work on dedicated also, same problem I'm sure. Will have to figure out why. I submitted my Zed Density Mut either way, in case they do more later on. I dont care if this one becomes white or not, I dont think many would use it unless for fun and not caring about perk...
  14. GrayveRose

I was not, but when I started making this that didn't exist. I am just now getting around to finishing this. Depressing that mut is literally the same thing but with manual weapon inputs allowed. Kind of ****s on my mutator un intentionally. Oh well. Guess mine could be a different take on the...
  15. GrayveRose

Origin: Mutator I made when I wanted a specific style of playing on my server, that forces everyone to participate in a way. Intended for challenges like Commando weapons only, etc; but also hugely influenced by wanting to prevent people from buying over powered weapons to whore during the game...
  16. GrayveRose

KF Mutator whitelist and fix submission thread

Your Name/Online Handle: Grayve Rose Mutator Name: Zed Density Control Mut Description of mutator: A must have for increasing challenge and optimal zed count. You can change the max Zeds allowed at a time between a range of 25-200, and also can change the spawn delay between new spawns and...
  17. GrayveRose

KF Update 1050

Ah I see. Yeah thats how mine is too, SteamCmd. Heres the main gyst of mine SteamCmd +login grayverose ****** +force_install_dir C:\KFserver +app_update 215350 validate I use a .bat file to run my update, not sure if thats how you do. The only difference I see is after your killing floor it...
  18. GrayveRose

KF Update 1050

I'll try updating mine real quick see if I have the same issue. Yeah updated as its supposed to like any other update. Then again could be the way I update it, since my server is on my computer rather than paying for one thats somewhere else
  19. GrayveRose

KF Update 1050

Lol very true. What should be patched is the AI only paying attention to the boxes, have a handful that dont and that go for players if the boxes are occupied. Really annoyed by the "save the clots" sit and weld method
  20. GrayveRose

KF Unreal Ed - Missing Buttons and Icons

FIXED Haven't launched Unreal Ed in a while, but when I came back to it its missing all the buttons, there's just blank boxes. Ive tried to delete unrealed.ini and user.ini and such, but it just resets unreal ed's settings but no help on the buttons. Any ideas? Fix: I had an issue in my...