• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tovarish_Vassili

[Crash] Crash during the training mission.

Before beginning, I have to say that I'm really enjoying RO2, thanks to TWI for putting all that effort. Now, let's begin: When I start the Training mission, everything works fine, until I reach the grenade pit. Here's the problem: the objective is to throw a grenade in a trench. After the...
  2. Tovarish_Vassili

640x480 resolution support.

Hello, I noticed that in nowdays games, there's not the option to set the resolution to 640x480, like in COD:BO and Battlefield Bad Company 2. So the question is: will be there 640x480 support? It's useful if someone has a low graphics card. Thoughts?
  3. Tovarish_Vassili

Demo

Hi. I have a pretty outdated pc and I would like to download a demo of the new game before changing some parts, or maybe the entire pc, because everybody knows that Red Orchestra 2 will have very good graphics. Now, the question is: Tripwire, will you make a demo? End.
  4. Tovarish_Vassili

Tiger Tank

In the new game there will be Panzer IV and T-34/76. Now, the Battle of Stalingrad was fought in 1942/43 and Tiger Tank went in production in August 1942. So, maybe some Tiger Tanks were in Stalingrad. (This is my first post, and maybe it could be noob :) )