• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Thrice

What perk do you think will be unlocked next?

Firebug and or Martial Artist.. some of their weapons are already ingame.
  2. Thrice

Over a week in - Things we love and things we hate?

Hate: - Auto turn around when grabbed by a Clot... seriously annoying - Support players not using Supplier skill (there should be an indicator or something) - UP Berserker - UP Boomstick - The fact that changing map on dedicated server will always kick all the players - No reload canceling...
  3. Thrice

Level Design BioticsLab2009

Looking nice so far!
  4. Thrice

Tactics Bioticslab Suicidal and HoE

Try this spot here. Most will come through the door in front. Quite ez to hold on suicidal.
  5. Thrice

Feedback on Field Medic Perk

Yeah this is a bit off... I usually play my med as a commando, while healing inbetween. Armament is actually really helpful, since armor = HP. Especially tanking bigger zeds with med nade on Suicidal+ . Plus I think that, if you spam the darts fast enough, you get armor for each dart. Lvl...
  6. Thrice

Tactics Support - Bombard?

It totally depends on the target zed as well as the weapon. Both zeds and weapons have body, head, leg etc. stumble resistance and respectively power. E.g. Eviscerator will always stumble a scrake on hit to head and even body, as well as stumble a FP on leg hit. Generally aiming for the legs...
  7. Thrice

Tactics Support - Bombard?

Double Barrel on Scrake legs should stumble them. FP not so much. All the other shottys seem to have very low stumble value.
  8. Thrice

Squad Looking for german speaking Zed Hunters

Hallo! We are a squad of 5 players looking for 1 or 2 german speaking players for Suicidal / HoE. What we offer: - 6 Slot Server - TS3 Server - Experienced Players in both KF1 and KF2 (as experienced as u can be in that short a time :P) Please add me on steam...
  9. Thrice

IMPACT skill (commando)

There is a post on reddit, that explains the whole stumble mechanic: http://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/33qijy/killing_floor_2_zed_hit_and_stumble_mechanics/
  10. Thrice

PC Can't Q/self heal

I think the bug happens when you lvl up. Every perk with +max Armor / HP per lvl is affected.
  11. Thrice

Intel HD Graphics vs Discrete 680M

I am having the same problems. I have got a Lenovo Ideapad Y580 - Intel Core i7-3630QM (4x 2.4GHz) - 8GB Ram - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M - Intel HD 4000 (integrated into the CPU) Gamelog says: Log: igdumd32.dll/Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Ingame I have like 20 FPS, which is a real pain...
  12. Thrice

Demo Weapon Combination?

Well you usually have enough time to reload, since 2 LAW rockets will kill anything. To kill a FP with 3 Double Barrels you will have to be really close to the FP, with AA12 you need 15 shots (afaik) at the same distance. And this will only work when all the bullets hit. So it's quite inevitable...
  13. Thrice

Demo Weapon Combination?

I'm not saying that demo is better than support or any other perk, all I'm saying is that 2 or more demos with LAW can easily kill FPs and Scrakes without getting hit and even kill the trash zeds at the same time. I don't think 2 Supports can take out a Scrake or Fleshpound without getting hit...
  14. Thrice

Demo Weapon Combination?

If you have 2 or more Demos LAW is pure awesomesauce. With 3 Demos and 2 Support my team and I rocked Departed, Waterworks and Biohazard on HoE. If done right, you can 2-hit 6p Scrakes with LAW and stun it with 1 rocket (aim for the head for 2x damage). FP needs 2 LAW rockets and a nade...
  15. Thrice

Tactics Perk combinations on HoE

I think you won't find a good pub game without Supports, they're easy to play and can dish out a lot of damage and have good crowd control abilties. But I've beaten Icebreaker on HoE with: 1x Berserker 1x Demo 1x Medic 1x SS 2x SpSp What works very well on waterworks is: 2x Demo 1 or 2...
  16. Thrice

Tactics Berserker's Weapons

You pointed it out yourself, didn't you? You're only using the ranged weapons for Crawlers and Bloats and what is there better than a weapon for 200 bucks that can one-shot Crawlers and even stun Husks? The only decent alternative you mentioned is the M79 as it comes in really handy at times.
  17. Thrice

[Help] What exactly is the gripe about the M14?

Heres a comparison: M14: + 1 Headshot doesnt rage the FP + You need 10 HS for a FP thats 50% of a magazine - Iron Sight LAR: + More DMG than M14 per round + LAR can stun Scrakes - Needs 6 or 7 HS for a FP thats 60-70% of a magazine - Reload is kinda slow compared to M14 You'd go LAR / M14...
  18. Thrice

[Balancing]Make the spawn weapon at lv6 worth the same

It's still dumb... Starting out as SS or Demo will grant you an extra 600$ with that you can buy any starting weapon and still have some extra cash left. Anyone who doesn't start out as SS or Demo will be at an disadvantage (Moneywise). Best solution would be to make X-Bow X$ with Discount for...
  19. Thrice

Tactics Best Commando loadout?

Depending on the needs of my team I'd go with either: 1. AK+Scar+Kat/Medgun 2. Scar+M32 #1 Crowd Control #2 Can solo a FP in a 6p HoE game.